Student Ticket Information - Men's Basketball
My UK Student Account
Jump to Student Football Ticket Info
Who is eligible for a Student Ticket?
Anyone who is a full time student (12 hours undergraduate or 9 hours graduate) and has a valid University of Kentucky Student ID card. Your athletics fee must also be paid with your tuition each semester. BCTC students MUST register and pay the athletics fee online in order to be eligible to purchase student tickets. BCTC students should click here to pay the athletics fee.
Admission to Games
Basketball: Present your valid UK Student ID card and game ticket at the Patterson Street entrance of Rupp Arena. Gates open 1.5 hours prior to tipoff.
2014 State Farm Champions Classic - Student Ticket Information
The State Farm Champions Classic will be held Tuesday, November 18th in Indianapolis, IN The event features a men's basketball doubleheader at Bankers Life Fieldhouse. The matchups include Michigan State vs. Duke at 7:00 pm followed by Kansas vs. Kentucky at 9:00 pm.
Students may purchase tickets Thursday, October 30 from 6:00 pm until 7:30 pm in person only at the Joe Craft Center Ticket Office (based on availability). All tickets will be $67 or $47, and they are located in the 200 level. You must be present with your Wildcard ID to purchase tickets, and each student may buy up to two tickets. The tickets will be good for both games of the doubleheader. There are a limited number of tickets and they will be sold on a first-come, first served basis on Thursday evening.
Students must be full time, with fees paid to be eligible to purchase tickets for this event.
2014-2015 Basketball Lottery Process - Complete Instructions & New Calendar
Student basketball tickets will be sold via two distributions (first-come, first-serve), and three lotteries.
Full details regarding distributions and lotteries, along with a complete calendar of important dates, are posted above. It is essential that you visit this link and read the complete instructions to ensure that you understand the process. Students should print the instructions and calendar for reference throughout the year.
Student tickets for the games in Distribution #1: Pikeville (11/2), Georgetown (11/9), Grand Canyon (11/14), and Buffalo (11/16) and Distribution #2 Boston (11/21), Montana State (11/23), UT-Arlington (11/25), Providence (11/30), and EKU (12/7) still remain. They may be purchased in person at the Joe Craft Center Ticket Office.
Brief Summary of Lottery Process:
- An "Online Group Registration Window" will occur beginning a week before each lottery.
- You will have the ability to register online as a group.
- Students should log-in to their student ticket account and set up a group to enter the online lottery. Once the leader has created a group, they can share their group information with other students, who can then join that group. For basketball lotteries, groups are limited to four students. Individuals should create a 1-person group.
- After the online group registration deadline, the UK Ticket Office will conduct a random draw to select the winning students. Each group entry will have an equal chance of begin selected.
- The winning students will be notified via email from the UK Ticket Office.
- ONLY these winning students will be eligible to attend the Monday night lottery at Memorial Coliseum.
- The actual lotteries will remain on Monday evenings at 9:00 pm at Memorial Coliseum. Doors will open at 8:00 pm.
- On lottery nights, winning students should enter the Coliseum via the front doors on Euclid Avenue to receive their lottery number.
- Lottery numbers will be distributed in groups of 100.
- When your lottery number is called, each group will be directed to the ticket office to purchase tickets.
- Note: You must be a full-time student to participate in this process. Your student status will be verified before you can sign up during the Online Registration Period, as well as when you purchase tickets at the lottery. Full details regarding eligibility are listed in the complete instructions.
As in the past, any student tickets that are unclaimed from a Monday night lottery will go on sale Tuesday at 9:00 am at the Joe Craft Center ticket office. Students who were not selected to attend the lottery may purchase any unclaimed tickets at this time, if available. Any tickets that are still unclaimed after Monday and Tuesday will be sold as Guest tickets on Wednesday, based on availability.
For the two distributions, there will be NO LOTTERY, and thus no online sign-up period. During distributions, tickets are sold on a first-come, first-serve basis at the Joe Craft Center Ticket Office, to all eligible students.
As long as tickets remain, students may purchase tickets after lotteries/distributions until they are sold out. Student tickets ($5 price) are not available to purchase at Rupp Arena on gamedays, so students should be sure to purchase their tickets from the UK Ticket Office in advance.
Remember to read the COMPLETE INSTRUCTIONS to ensure you understand the procedures, and print off your ticket calendar.
For questions, please contact the UK Ticket Office by phone at (800) 928-2287 or (859) 257-1818 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Men's Basketball Postseason - Student Ticket Distributions
Postseason ticket distributions/lotteries are for full-time UK students only, and qualifying BCTC students who have paid the spring semester athletics fee. Due to the limited availability of tickets, spouse/family cards will not be accepted.
Men's Basketball NCAA Tournament Information
QUESTIONS REGARDING TICKETS?
Please Call 257-1818
Please call 257-1378