The Road to the 2013 NCAA Final Four Travels Through Lexington
Thursday, March 21 and Saturday, March 23, 2013
University of Kentucky, host
Visit NCAA Tournament Central Here
Session One - (Thursday afternoon): Butler vs. Bucknell @ 12:40 pm EDT; followed by Marquette vs. Davidson
Session Two (Thursday evening): Louisville vs. Liberty/NC A&T @ 6:50 pm EDT; followed by Colorado State vs. Missouri
Session Three (Saturday): Louisville vs. Colorado State @ 5:15 pm EDT; followed by Butler vs. Marquette.
- All-Session tickets are $285 (lower level) and $234/$192 (upper level) each and are for two sessions Thursday and one session Saturday, for a total of three tickets for six games. All-session tickets may not be available at every price, now that single session tickets are on sale. Fans may check back periodically to see if additional tickets are released.
- Lower level seats at Rupp Arena are chairbacks, and upper level seats are bleachers.
- Tickets are available via www.ncaa.com/mbbtickets, or by calling (877) NCAA-TIX.
- Tickets are also available at the Rupp Arena Box Office starting Monday, March 18 at 10:00 am. Fans may call the box office at (859) 233-3535.
- Fans purchasing tickets after March 11 are highly encouraged to print their tickets at home using TicketFast, to avoid will call lines at Rupp Arena.
- Will Call at Rupp Arena is located at the main box office windows off of High Street, and will open at 10:00 am on Thursday, March 21. The box office will open at 10:00 am on Saturday, March 23 for will call and ticket sales.
- Doors to the arena will open 90 minutes prior to the start of each session. Rupp Arena will be cleared between sessions on Thursday. Fans may not leave the arena and re-enter between games in a single session.
- Individuals requiring special access (e.g., individuals who are disabled and/or need special seating) should contact the Rupp Arena Box Office at (859) 233-3535 during regular business hours, 10:00 am - 6:00 pm EST, Monday through Friday. Tickets will be administered in accordance with ADA guidelines, based on availability.
- Every person, regardless of age, must have a ticket to enter the facility.
- Tickets will be received no later than mid-February, 2013. If tickets are not received by this date, the purchaser must contact the UK Ticket Office.
- Credit card orders will be processed upon receipt.
- Any person exceeding the published ticket limit may have some or all their orders cancelled at the discretion of the NCAA without notification. Multiple orders associated with the same name, account number, credit card, email and/or mailing address may be considered to be exceeding the ticket limit.
- Tickets will not be refunded, exchanged, or returned.
- Tickets may not be offered as a prize in a sweepstakes, drawing, auction or contest, except by an NCAA corporate champion/partner in limited approved situations.
- Each ticket represents a revocable license to use the seat indicated on the ticket for the duration of the ticketed event. Individuals who receive tickets through the NCAA ticket sales process are not permitted to resell their tickets except as may be authorized by the NCAA (e.g., www.ncaa.com/fan2fan). Doing so shall result in the automatic revocation of the license that the ticket represents. The NCAA will investigate any instance of such impermissible resale of which it may become aware.
- The NCAA reminds fans that purchasing tickets from secondary unauthorized vendors may result in fraudulent purchases. Fans are encouraged to purchase tickets from NCAA member institutions and companies authorized by the NCAA to sell or resell championship tickets.
- The University of Kentucky will not play at this site.
- For more information, call (800) 928-2287, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For more information on the NCAA and its 89 championships, visit www.ncaa.com.