UK Athletics Ticket Office
Room A-113, Joe Craft Center
338 Lexington Avenue
Lexington, KY 40506-0604
(859) 323-1269 Fax
Monday - Friday, 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
My UK Account My UK Student Account Online Ticketing Information
- The UK Ticket Office will be CLOSED for the holidays from December 24 through January 2. The ticket windows in the Joe Craft Center will be open one hour prior to the women's basketball games on Sunday, December 28 and Sunday, January 4 for ticket sales and will call. The ticket office will reopen on Monday, January 5. Happy Holidays and Go Cats!
- Tickets are available for the Men's Basketball CBS Classic in Chicago on Saturday, December 20th at the United Center. The doubleheader features North Carolina vs. Ohio State followed by Kentucky vs. UCLA. To order tickets, call the UK Ticket Office at (800) 928-2287.
- Interested in NEW football tickets for 2015? New season tickets will go on sale to general public on Monday, December 15. Fans will be able to purchase tickets at TheNewCWS.com using the interactive Virtual Venue site for the first time. Season tickets make a great gift just in time for the holidays!
- Please visit Seat Selection Central for information regarding Commonwealth Stadium renovations and reseating for 2015. The reseating process for the 2015 season is complete as of December 5th. If you had football season tickets in 2014 and have not yet selected your seats for 2015, please call (800) 928-2287 to make your selections today. Season ticket renewal invoices will be mailed in January to those who have completed their seat selections.
- Men's basketball and women's basketball single game tickets are on sale now through Ticketmaster.com. Men's basketball tickets may also be purchased on the new UK Ticket Exchange, the only safe and secure ticket resale site authorized by UK Athletics.
Counterfeit Tickets: Only tickets purchased directly from the University of Kentucky Ticket Office, Rupp Arena Box Office, Ticketmaster, or TicketExchange are guaranteed to be valid. The UK Ticket Office urges fans "Buyer Beware" when purchasing tickets on the secondary market. Counterfeit tickets have been reported at several games this season. All football and basketball tickets are barcoded and will be scanned for validity at the Commonwealth Stadium and Rupp Arena gates. Patrons with invalid tickets will NOT be admitted to games.
Transfer of Tickets: The purchase of season tickets is not a property right but rather a privilege that is assigned annually to you by UK Athletics. Season ticket holder privileges may only be transferred one time to a spouse or child. Please contact the ticket office for transfer information.
Address Changes: Print out the Change of Address Form and either fax or mail the completed form to the ticket office. Season ticket holders may also change their address online through My UK Account.
Infant Tickets: For Football, Men's Basketball, and all Post-Season events, EVERYONE must have a ticket regardless of age.
Refund Policy: There are no refunds or exchanges on ticket purchases from the UK Ticket Office. All ticket sales are final.
Directions to the UK Ticket Office
FROM I-64 OR I-75 SOUTH:
Follow I-64 or I-75 South to Exit 113 (marked Paris/Lexington). Turn right off the exit ramp onto North Broadway (US 68). Follow through downtown for 3 miles. One block past the Hyatt Regency Hotel, turn left at the light onto Maxwell Street. At the 5th light, turn right onto Rose Street. From Rose Street, take a right onto Euclid Ave (Avenue of Champions), then take a right onto Lexington Ave. The ticket office is located directly behind Memorial Coliseum in the new Joe Craft Center. Customers should enter the building through the Lexington Avenue doors.
FROM BLUEGRASS PARKWAY:
Follow the Bluegrass Parkway to Lexington. Turn right off the ramp onto Route 60 (Versailles Road). Follow until it becomes a one-way street, West Maxwell. At the 6th light, turn right onto Rose Street. From Rose Street, take a right onto Euclid Ave (Avenue of Champions), then take a right onto Lexington Ave. The ticket office is located directly behind Memorial Coliseum in the new Joe Craft Center. Customers should enter the building through the Lexington Avenue doors.
FROM I-75 NORTH:
Follow I-75 North to Exit 104 (marked Athens/Lexington). Turn left off of the ramp onto Athens-Boonesboro Road. Follow for 8.2 miles to downtown. Turn left on Rose Street. From Rose Street, take a right onto Euclid Ave (Avenue of Champions), then take a right onto Lexington Ave. The ticket office is located directly behind Memorial Coliseum in the new Joe Craft Center. Customers should enter the building through the Lexington Avenue doors.