Parking & Shuttle Information
Parking and Shuttle Map
- Spectator parking is located in all of the E-lots surrounding Memorial Coliseum and Parking Structure #5 (adjacent to Kennedy’s Bookstore; opens 1.5 hours prior to tip) as well as the Transit Center (new for the 2012-13 season). Please see the General Parking Map below for more information.
- The Lexington Parking Authority Transit Center Parking Garage, located between High Street and Vine Street is available for parking after 5:00pm during the week and all day on the weekends. Additionally, a free shuttle service will pick up in the LR Cooke Lot near the corner of High Street and Martin Luther King beginning 1.5 hours prior to tip.
- Parking is prohibited in any R (Residential) lots. Vehicles parking in Residential lots without a proper permit, along yellow curbs, grass spaces, or other non-specified and unapproved areas may be subject to ticket and/or tow.
- Handicap parking is available in the E-Lot (Employee Lot) North of the Craft Center, adjacent to the metered spaces running along the frontage of the Craft Center with a valid, state issued handicap tag. These spaces (typically 20-30 stalls) are available on a first-come, first-serve basis until full.
- Shuttles are available beginning 1.5 hours prior to tip off and pick up/drop off near Parking Structure # 5 (blue route) and near the Transit Center Parking Garage (green route).
- Shuttles will start back up 1.5 hours after tip-off (to return guests to their parking areas).
- See the shuttle map and route information diagram below for pick up and drop off points.
Transit Garage Information
Transit Garage Information for Printing
UK Hoops Fans – avoid traffic and congestion around Memorial Coliseum and park for FREE at the Transit Center Garage- available after 5pm on weekdays and all weekend games!
Transit Garage Parking Instructions
(Accessible from Vine Street or High Street)
How do I enter the garage?
- Push green flashing button.
- Take yellow token.
- Enter garage.
- Please do not lose the token!
- Bring token to the Lexington Ave Entrance at Memorial Coliseum to receive free parking coupon.
How do I exit the garage?
- After receiving your free parking coupon (bring your yellow token and valid game ticket to the Lexington Avenue Entrance at Memorial Coliseum to request your free parking coupon) take the coupon along with your yellow token to any exit gate of the Transit Center garage.
Please do not lose your token! If you lose your token, you will be charged an $8 lost token fee. To do this, visit the Pay on Foot station located in the 7th floor elevator lobby of the garage and choose “lost token.” You will be charged $8.00 and given a new token that can be used to exit the garage.
How do I exit the garage?
- Take your yellow token to any exit gate and put it into the flashing slot.
- Scan your free parking coupon on the bar code reader.
- You are free to exit!