Parking & Shuttle Information
Special Parking/Seating Arrangements for Kentucky-Morehead State
Due to the game time and regular University functions, all surrounding parking lots will NOT be available unless you have a valid UK Parking pass: more information.
Parking & Shuttle Information
Combined Parking and Shuttle Map for Printing
- Spectator parking is located in all of the E-lots surrounding Memorial Coliseum and the South Limestone Garage opens 1.5 hours prior to tip) as well as the Transit Center (new for the 2012-13 season). Please see the General Parking Map below for more information.
- The Lexington Parking Authority Transit Center Parking Garage, located between High Street and Vine Street is available for parking after 5:00pm during the week and all day on the weekends. Additionally, a free shuttle service will pick up in the LR Cooke Lot near the corner of High Street and Martin Luther King beginning 1.5 hours prior to tip.
- Parking is prohibited in any R (Residential) lots. Vehicles parking in Residential lots without a proper permit, along yellow curbs, grass spaces, or other non-specified and unapproved areas may be subject to ticket and/or tow.
- Handicap parking is available in the E-Lot (Employee Lot) North of the Craft Center, adjacent to the metered spaces running along the frontage of the Craft Center with a valid, state issued handicap tag. These spaces (typically 20-30 stalls) are available on a first-come, first-serve basis until full.
- Shuttles are available beginning 1.5 hours prior to tip off and pick up/drop off near Parking Structure # 5 (blue route) and near the Transit Center Parking Garage (green route).
- Shuttles will start back up 1.5 hours after tip-off (to return guests to their parking areas).
- See the shuttle map and route information diagram below for pick up and drop off points.
Transit Garage Information
UK Hoops Fans – avoid traffic and congestion around Memorial Coliseum and park for FREE at the Transit Center Garage- available after 5pm on weekdays and all weekend games!
Transit Garage Parking Instructions
(Accessible from Vine Street or High Street)
How do I enter the garage?
- Push green flashing button.
- Take yellow token.
- Enter garage.
- Please do not lose the token!
- See the Event Staff attendant at the entrance of the garage near Lexington Avenue and High Street for a free parking voucher to use after the game. Staff will remain on site until 20 minutes after tip-off
Please do not lose your token! If you lose your token, you will be charged an $8 lost token fee. To do this, visit the Pay on Foot station located in the 7th floor elevator lobby of the garage and choose “lost token.” You will be charged $8.00 and given a new token that can be used to exit the garage.
How do I exit the garage?
- Take your yellow token to any exit gate and put it into the flashing slot.
- Scan your free parking coupon on the bar code reader.
- You are free to exit!