Parking & Shuttle Information
- Spectator parking is located in all of the E-lots surrounding Memorial Coliseum and Parking Structure #5 (adjacent to Kennedy’s Bookstore; opens 1.5 hours prior to tip) as well as the Transit Center (new for the 2012-13 season). Please see the General Parking Map below for more information.
- The Lexington Parking Authority Transit Center Parking Garage, located between High Street and Vine Street is available for parking after 5:00pm during the week and all day on the weekends. Additionally, a free shuttle service will pick up in the LR Cooke Lot near the corner of High Street and Martin Luther King beginning 1.5 hours prior to tip.
- Parking is prohibited in any R (Residential) lots. Vehicles parking in Residential lots without a proper permit, along yellow curbs, grass spaces, or other non-specified and unapproved areas may be subject to ticket and/or tow.
- Handicap parking is available in the E-Lot (Employee Lot) North of the Craft Center, adjacent to the metered spaces running along the frontage of the Craft Center with a valid, state issued handicap tag. These spaces (typically 20-30 stalls) are available on a first-come, first-serve basis until full.
- Shuttles are available beginning 1.5 hours prior to tip off and pick up/drop off near Parking Structure # 5 (blue route) and near the Transit Center Parking Garage (green route).
- Shuttles will start back up 1.5 hours after tip-off (to return guests to their parking areas).
- See the shuttle map and route information diagram below for pick up and drop off points.
General Parking Map
Shuttle Map & Route Information