Memorial Coliseum A-Z
Code of Conduct:
In order to keep women’s basketball games as enjoyable as possible for all, the University of Kentucky asks that all patrons respect those around them. The University of Kentucky reserves the right to remove any individual from Memorial Coliseum who displays conduct that may endanger or disrupt players, coaches, officials or other patrons. No refunds are given in such cases.
Concessions are available in the east and west concourses of Memorial Coliseum. UK Team Shop, our apparel vendor, will sell merchandise on the upper concourse area on the west side, across from the concession stand.
Disabled Guest Services:
- Disabled seating is located on concourse level in Sections H, J, U and V and on the north balcony. Disabled patrons are permitted to have one (1) guest sit with them in these areas.
- Disabled parking is available in the Joe Craft North Parking Lot. A member of our Event Staff personnel, along with posted signage and coned off parking stalls will assist you in finding this area.
Event Management and UK Security will assist anyone needing medical attention. The First Aid room is located on the concourse level behind Section A in the southwest corner of Memorial Coliseum.
The competition area is restricted to competing athletes, working staff, game officials, and other credentialed personnel. Please refrain from entering the competition area at all times. Failure to adhere to this policy may result in dismissal from the event.
In cases of severe weather, your safety is our utmost importance. Announcements will be made to all spectators regarding any evacuation procedures, should they be deemed necessary during any event at Memorial Coliseum.
- Nearby surface lots (Employee Lots adjacent to Memorial Coliseum go off patrol 3 hours prior to tip-off and typically fill an hour before tip-off. Guests arriving after that time should look to park in either Parking Structure #5 next to Kennedy’s Bookstore or the Transit Center Garage (accessible via High Street near the Post Office). Shuttles are available from both locations and are completely free of charge to all patrons attending the game.
- Please see the parking page for additional information regarding parking options and shuttles.
Game day line-up cards and rosters are available in the marketing gazebo located on the west side upper concourse. They are available at no charge to the public.
The following items are strictly prohibited at Memorial Coliseum:
- Alcohol and Tobacco Products
- Aluminum/Glass containers
- Flash Photography
- Video Cameras
- Large Bags
- Oversized stadium seats
- Pets (except for disabled assistance animals)
- Coolers/Ice Chests
Please refer to the Women’s Basketball seating diagram for Memorial Coliseum for additional assistance or see the nearest UK Athletics Event Staff or assistance upon your arrival.
- Shuttles are available free of charge from Parking Structure #5 next to Kennedy’s Bookstore and from the Transit Center Parking Garage, located between High Street and Vine Street.
- Refer to the shuttle information link at the top of the page for additional information including operating times, pickup and drop off locations, etc.
In accordance with the University of Kentucky’s Smoke-Free Campus Initiative, Tobacco products are prohibited inside, as well as outside of Memorial Coliseum and all University grounds.
Reserved seat and general admission tickets are available for purchase during regular ticket office hours in the main Joe Craft Center Ticket Office off Lexington Avenue. On game days, ticket office windows will open 1 hour prior to the scheduled start of the meet. Ticket Prices are as follows:
- Season Tickets
- Reserved Chair Back Lower: $80.00
- All other Reserved: $65 lower
- General Admission: $65 (East Side upper level bleachers)
- Reserved Seats (all ages): $9.00
- General Admission (adults): $8.00
- General Admission (ages 6-18; Seniors): $5.00
- Children ages 5 and under are admitted free of charge with an adult.
Team & Guest Pass Lists: To gain entry via a pass list, please enter through the Lexington Avenue Lobby located on the West side of Memorial Coliseum. There will be a table with personnel to assist you.