The 2005-06 edition of the women's basketball media guide is now available for download or for purchase.
Below are the pages to the 2005-06 Women's Basketball Media Guide. They are in PDF format so you will need the Adobe Acrobat Reader to view or download them. Click to download the latest version.
The media guide is also available for sale through the UK Media Relations office. The price is $12 if you pick one up at the Media Relations office on the west side of Memorial Coliseum (Room 23) or $15 to have it shipped. You can call with your credit card order (859-257-3838) or send a check (made out to UK Athletics), money order or your credit card information to:
UK Media Relations Memorial Coliseum, Room 23 Lexington, KY 40506
Please note that the NCAA has limited the size of all media guides to 208 pages.
to download the media guide order form in PDF format
- Intro, Table of Contents, Quick Facts, Pageantry, Big Games, Memorial Coliseum, Rupp Arena, CATSPY's, Big Blue Madness, Media Exposure, CATS, Outreach, Museum, Travel, Facilities, Cats in the Pros, Athletic Training (2.4 Mb)
- Kentucky, Lexington, University of Kentucky, Alumni, Library, President Todd, Mitch Barnhart, UK Athletics Staff, K Fund (1.3 Mb)
- Rosters, TV Chart, Outlook, Where Are They From (480 kb)
- Player Bios, Wildcat Family (1.1 Mb)
- Coaches, Support Staff, Cheerleaders, Dance Team (690 kb)
- 2004-05 Review, Game-by-Game, Final Stats, Team Highs and Lows, SEC Standings/Stats, Game Reviews, Departed Seniors (660 kb)
- Year-by-Year Stats, Records, All-Americans, 1000-Point Club, All-Time Results, vs. Major Conferences, vs. All Opponents, Memorial Coliseum, Rupp Arena (1.1 Mb)
- Timeline, All-Time Coaches, Letterwinners, Starters, Valerie Still, Early Years, All-Time Teams, By the Numbers, vs. Ranked Opponents, Regular Season Tournament, SEC Tournament, Postseason, NCAA Tournament, WNIT, WNIT Records (1.9 Mb)
- Media Relations Directory, Media Policies, Media Coverage, Following the Cats, Opponent Media Info., Women's Basketball Camps (440 kb)
You can also download the entire book in one file: (10.2 Mb)