Media Guide Available for Sale and Download
Below are the pages to the 2007-08 Men's Basketball Media Guide. They are in PDF format so you will need the Adobe Acrobat Reader to view or download them. Click HERE to download the latest version.
The media guide is also available for sale through the UK Ticket Office and the Media Relations office. The price is $15 if you pick one up at the Ticket office or Media Relations office in the Joe Craft Center or $20 to have it shipped. The 2007-08 Men's Basketball poster is also available. Find out how to order them and get free pocket schedules HERE. You can call with your credit card order (859-257-8000) or send a check (made out to UK Athletics), money order or your credit card information to:
UK Media Relations
Joe Craft Center
228 Lexington Ave.
Lexington, KY 40506
- Click Here to download the media guide order form in PDF format
- Pages 1-19 - Philisophy (1.0 Mb)
- Pages 20-49 - Leadership: Coaches, Support Staff, President Todd, Mitch Barnhart (1.0 Mb)
- Pages 50-97 - Rosters, Player Bios, 2006-07 Review (1.9 Mb)
- Pages 98-133 - Competition: Tournaments, SEC; Spotlight: Fan Support, National Attention, Media, Exposure, Basketball Museum; Facilities: Rupp Arena, Joe Craft Center, Locker Room, Weight Room, Training Room, Nike (1.8 Mb)
- Pages 134-208 - Student Life: Wildcat Lodge, UK, C.A.T.S., Diversity, Lexington, Spirit Squads; Tradition: Timeline, National Championships, All-Time Coaches, Sports Illustrated Covers, In the NBA, Retired Jerseys, All-Americans, Pageantry, Off-the-Court Success, NCAA Tournament, SEC Tournament, Records, All-Time Results, Lettermen, Schedule (3.4 Mb)
You can also download the entire book in one file:
Click here to download the 2007-08 Men's Basketball Media Guide (8.9 Mb)