Men's Basketball Fact Book Available For Download
Below are the pages to the 2007-08 Men's Basketball Fact Book. The 284-page book is a supplement to the traditional media guide (which will be available soon). It features a complete history of UK basketball including stats, records, coaches, lettermen, All-Americans and championships. It also contains information on this year's team. The pages are in PDF format so you will need the Adobe Acrobat Reader to view or download them. Click HERE to download the latest version.
This book is available as a download only and will not be available for purchase.
- Pages 1-16 - Table of Contents, TV Chart, Quick Facts, Media Policies, Athletics Directory, On the Air, Media Outlets, Maps
- Pages 17-56 - Rosters, Player Bios, Coaches, Support Staff, President Todd, Mitch Barnhart
- Pages 57-110 - 2006-07 Stats, Game-by-Game, Departed Players, Game Recaps, SEC Standings, Awards, 2007-08 Opponents, Tournaments, SEC Composite Schedule
- Pages 111-164 - National Championships, Historic Coaches, Lettermen, Academic & Athletic Success, In the NBA, Retired Jerseys, All-Americans, Awards & Honors, In the NCAA Tournament, Final Four Results, In the SEC, In the National Rankings
- Pages 165-222 - Rupp Arena, Alumni Gym, Memorial Coliseum, Freedom Hall, UK Hall of Fame, Biggest Games, Year-by-Year Team Stats, Records (Scoring, Field Goals, Free Throws, 3-Point FG, Rebounds, Assists, Blocks, Steals, Misc.), Streaks, Overtime Games, 1,000-Point Club
- Pages 223-284 - Year-by-Year Results, All-Time Results, Series Results, Vs. Conferences, Vs. All Opponents, Bests vs. SEC Opponents, Timeline, 2007-08 Schedule
You can also download the entire book in one file:
Click here to download the 2007-08 Men's Basketball Fact Book (16.3 Mb)