Aug. 17, 2010
Box Score |
- This is Kentucky’s first international exhibition tour since August of 1995.
- This is UK’s first ever trip to Canada.
- Kentucky finished 3-0 on its Canadian tour, defeating Windsor 95-62 in Game 1, Western 96-68 in Game 2 and Windsor 104-75 in Game 3.
- The Wildcats started Darius Miller, Stacey Poole, Jon Hood, Brandon Knight and Doron Lamb.
- Windsor won the opening tip. Darius Miller jumped center in all three games for the Cats.
- DeAndre Liggins was the first Wildcat sub on the evening.
- The Wildcats carried a 53-35 lead into halftime, its largest halftime lead in the three Canadian games. The Cats’ 53 points was the most in first half.
- Knight led the Cats in the first frame with 16 points, while dishing out six assists.
- Josh Harrellson pulled down nine first-half rebounds.
- UK finished the first half shooting 51.2 pct. (22-43).
- The Kentucky defense forced Windsor into 14 turnovers, converting them into 20 points off turnovers.
- Second half starters for UK were Darius Miller, Stacey Poole, Jon Hood, Brandon Knight and Doron Lamb.
- The Wildcats shot 52.8 pct. (19-36) in the second half.
- Miller tallied 13 points in the second half.
- Josh Harrellson pulled down 10 second half rebounds.
- The Wildcats hit the 100-point plateau for the first time, finishing with 104 points.
- Kentucky averaged 98.3 ppg over the three-game series.
- UK’s average margin of victory was 30 points.
- For the third straight game, the Wildcats turned the ball over just 14 times.
- Kentucky had four players score in double digits, led by Brandon Knight’s game-high 27 points. Also scoring in double figures was Darius Miller (24), Doron Lamb (23) and DeAndre Liggins (10).
- Knight finished with a game-high 27 points and averaged 25 points in the tournament.
- Knight also finished with a game-high nine assists and 25 on the three-game series.
- Compared to 25 assists, Knight only had five turnovers in three games.
- Lamb finished with six assists.
- Josh Harrellson pulled down 19 rebounds and averaged 12.6 over the tournament.
- Every Wildcat available scored.
- All available Wildcats played in all three games.
- The Wildcat dunk totals for the Canadian tour stand at: Jon Hood 3, Darius Miller 3, Brandon Knight 2, Josh Harrellson 1 and Stacey Poole, Jr. 1.