Feb. 11, 2013
Camp Brochure | Online Registration
- Ages 6-18
- Expert coaching from UK coaching staff & UK student athletes
- Each camper will be videotaped and receive critique from camp coach
- State of the art training facilities
- Two swim sessions per day - drills, skills & conditioning
- Dry-land training each day
- Meals included (three for overnight campers; lunch for day campers)
- Mini meet on Wednesday afternoon
- Athletes will be grouped by ability and age
- Camp store
- 24 hour supervision
- All campers will receive a t-shirt, cap and water bottle
Day Camp – drop off and pick up times
- Sunday, June 2nd - check in: Noon - 1:30; Pick up - 5pm
- Monday, June 3rd - Drop off: 8 am; Pick up: 5pm
- Tuesday, June 4th - Drop off: 8 am; Pick up: 5pm
- Wednesday, June 5th - Drop off: 8 am; Pick up: 5pm
- Thursday, June 6th - Drop off: 8 am; 11 am- Parents please join us for lunch and awards; End of camp Noon
Overnight Camp- drop off and pick up times
Must be 12 years old on first day of camp to stay overnight
- Sunday, June 2nd - check in: Noon -1:30
- Thursday, June 6th - 11 am- Parents please join us for lunch and awards; End of camp Noon
- UK employees - $50 off
- UK Athletic Department Employees - Overnight fee $170, Day Camp fee $50
- Multi Sibling – 2nd camper save $40, 3rd save $80, 4th save $120
Margo Greeman, UK Asst. Coach - 859-257-8915, email@example.com
- You MUST submit a copy of the front and back of all health insurance cards covering participant "With Registration"
- Medical Form
- Signed Parental Consent
Forms are available as part of the camp brochure .
You will not be able to pay by credit card at check-in. ONLY CHECKS OR CASH.
To pay by credit card or electronic check you must register online.
If you choose to pay by check or money order, complete application form and send along with payment to:
2013 Kentucky Summer Swim Camp
338 Lexington Ave.
Lexington, Ky. 40506-0604
Make checks payable to:
Kentucky Summer Swim Camp