Kentucky Soccer Winter Elite ID Camp
This program will introduce you to all aspects of the collegiate game including:
- Technical & tactical training sessions
- Talk on the College Recruiting Process
- 11 v 11 and small sided competitive games
- Strength & Conditioning for the Collegiate Player
- Extensive use of UK Athletics facilities
Sunday, February 22, 2015
- 8:30-9:00 am Check-in at Nutter Field House (cash or check only)
- 9:00-9:15 am Opening Remarks
- 9:15-10:45 am Training Session: Possession with a purpose
- 11:00-11:30 am Demonstration of strength training and conditioning for the soccer player
- 11:30 - Noon Lunch
- Noon-12:30 pm College Recruiting Process
- 12:45 - 2:15 pm Training Session
- 2:15-3:45 pm Games
- 3:45-4:00 pm Closing Remarks
How to Register
The Winter Elite ID Camp is open to female soccer players 13-18 years old. Please complete application and remit as soon as possible. Registration may only be completed online. Camp is limited to 60 participants.
Registration amount: $150
Credit cards and electronic checks are accepted for online registration
In person: In the event that space is available, walk-up registrants will be accepted. A $10 late fee will apply for walk-up registration. Cash or personal or cashiers/certified checks only day of registration.
Medical Information and Requirements
The University of Kentucky requires:
- a signed Medical/Parental Consent Form ,
- proof of a physical, dated within one year of camp. (The physical may be mailed separately from the application or presented to the camp athletic trainer at check-in). Physician’s Statement is acceptable in lieu of a physical, and
- A copy of the front and back of camper’s health insurance card.
Campers will receive a confirmation email.
Check-in will be at the Nutter Field House, located on the east side of Commonwealth Stadium on the campus of the University of Kentucky.
Registration: 8:00 am
Directions to the Nutter Field House
Checklist of Things to Bring
Soccer ball, shin guards soccer shoes, sneakers/indoor shoes and appropriate clothing for training indoors and outdoors (weather permitting).
All personal items should be labeled.
Lunch will be provided. Each participant is responsible for his own lodging.
859-257-0176 or KentuckySoccerCamp@uky.edu