UK Hoops Launches Interactive Site, Social Media Hub
Nov. 4, 2013
LEXINGTON, Ky. - The University of Kentucky women's program has announced the launch of an interactive website/social media hub for the 2013-14 season at www.ukwomensbasketball.com.
The interactive website/social media hub is intended to inform and educate prospective and current student-athletes and their families, as well as the general public, about the nationally ranked UK Hoops program.
UKwomensbasketball.com is meant to complement UK's official website, UKathletics.com, which will continue to serve as the primary online source for accessing up-to-date information about UK women's basketball.
To stay up to date with the UK women's basketball program, follow the social-media accounts listed below:
- General - @UKHoopCats @UKAthleticsNews
- Coach Matthew Mitchell - UKCoachMitchell
- Coach Jeff House - @BBbyJeffHouse
- Coach Shalon Pillow - @spillow322
- Coach Danielle Santos - @coach_santos
- Makayla Epps - @ThatEppsKidd_
- Kastine Evans - @kasbabyy
- Linnae Harper - @Nae_2smoove
- Kyvin Goodin-Rogers - @kyvinn
- Jennifer O'Neill - @Jenn0neill
- Jelleah Sidney - @Jaybeautie23
- DeNesha Stallworth - @denesha11
- Janee Thompson - @Houdini_tonem
- Samarie Walker - @samarie_
- General - UKHoopCats, UKCoachMitchell
- University of Kentucky Women's Basketball - www.facebook.com/UKHoops