Limited Tickets Remain for UK Hoops vs. Ole Miss
Jan. 31, 2012
LEXINGTON, Ky. – A limited number of reserve tickets are available for the Kentucky-Ole Miss women’s basketball game to be held Thursday, Feb. 2 in Memorial Coliseum. It will mark the Wildcats’ final home game until Feb. 20. Game time is 7 p.m. ET.
Fans interested in tickets can visit the Joe Craft Center ticket office, go to UKathletics.com, or call the UK ticket office at 1-800-928-CATS.
All reserved tickets are $7 regardless of age. Age 5 and under are admitted free. UK students, faculty and staff are also admitted for free, based upon availability.
The game will not be televised but will be carried live on the UK IMG Sports Radio Network with Neil Price. A live streaming video is available to members of Extreme Access (the subscription video portion of www.UKathletics.com).
Women's basketball parking for Thursday’s game is available in the following surface lots and parking structures:
• Student Center Lot - off Euclid Ave
• MLK South Lot - between Lexington Ave and MLK Blvd. and south (towards Euclid) of the center drive lane. DO NOT PARK IN NORTH MLK LOT (closest to Wildcat Lodge) AS THIS IS A RESIDENTIAL LOT AND SUBJECT TO TICKET/TOW
• Handicapped Parking (first come-first served until full) is located in the Northeast corner of the MLK South Lot, must have valid state-issued hang tag
• Joe Craft Center North E-Lot - large lot located north of the Joe Craft Center, and accessible via Lexington Avenue or Rose St.
• Good Samaritan surface Lot - accessible off MLK Blvd
• Parking Structure #5 - entrances off Limestone and S. Upper
Other important notes about Thursday’s game:
• UK Athletics encourages women's basketball fans to arrive early to ease traffic and parking congestion around the Coliseum.
• Doors to the Coliseum will open one (1) hour prior to tip-off.
• Surface event lots (i.e. Student Center, Hardymon, South MLK, Joe Craft Center North and Good Samaritan Surface Lot) typically reach capacity approximately 45 minutes prior to tip-off, at which point, vehicles should proceed to Parking Structure #5 (PS#5).
• The PS #5 shuttle will begin one hour prior to tip and end one hour post-game. The PS #5 shuttle picks up on Administration Drive, accessible via the sky bridge located on the 3rd Floor of PS#5.