UK Hoops Summer Camps Approaching
LEXINGTON, Ky. – The Kentucky women’s basketball program and head coach Matthew Mitchell, are set to host five different summer camps in June on the UK campus. Mitchell and his coaching staff, along with current members of the UK Hoops team will be on hand to provide instruction.
The camps will offer a complete, in-depth basketball experience emphasizing fundamentals in order to allow young girls to reach their full potential. Please note the Post Skills Clinic, Session 1 will no longer be offered however, there are limited spots available in Session 2. For a full refund for Session 1, contact the UK women’s basketball office at 859-257-6046 or email UKHoopsCamps@uky.edu.
- UK Hoops Overnight Camp (June 8th-10th)
- UK Hoops Guard Skills Clinic (Session 1: June 11th 6:00-900 PM; Session 2: June 12th 6:00-9:00 PM)
- UK Hoops Shooting Clinic (June 19th 9:00 AM-4:00 PM)
- UK Hoops Team Camp (June 22nd-24th)
- UK Hoops Post Skills Clinic (Session 2: 6:00-9:00 PM)
- UK Hoops Elite Camp (June 27th-28th)
Follow UK Hoops on Twitter and Instagram at @UKHoopCats and on Facebook by liking University of Kentucky Women’s Basketball.