2013 Kentucky Winter Elite ID Camp
Nov. 9, 2012
THIS CAMP IS FULL
Would you describe yourself as a motivated and passionate soccer player? If so, we would like to invite you to the University of Kentucky Winter Elite ID camp. This program will introduce you to all aspects of the collegiate game including:
- Technical & tactical training sessions
- Talk on the College Recruiting Process
- 11 v 11 and small sided competitive games
- Extensive use of UK Athletics facilities
|Saturday, February 2, 2013|
|8:30-9:00 am||Check-in at Nutter Field House (cash or check only)|
|9:00-9:15 am||Opening Remarks|
|9:15-11:15 am||Training Session: Possession with a purpose|
|11:15 - Noon||Lunch|
|Noon-12:30 pm||College Recruiting Process|
|12:45 - 2:15 pm||Training Session|
|3:45-4:00 pm||Closing Remarks|
How to Register
The Winter Elite ID Camp is open to male soccer players in 8th-12th grade. Please complete application and remit as soon as possible. Registration may be completed by mail or online.
Online: Register online. Full payments or $50 deposit, by credit card and electronic checks, are accepted for online registration. (Remaining balance due 30 days prior to camp)
Mail: Complete the registration form , include check or money order for full amount ($150) or non-refundable deposit ($50) and mail to:
2013 Boys' Winter Elite ID Camp
Business Office - Joe Craft Center
338 Lexington Avenue •
Lexington, KY 40506-0604
In person: In the event that space is available, walk-up registrants will be accepted. A $10 late fee will apply for walk-up registration. Cash or personal or cashiers/certified checks only day of registration.
Medical Information and Requirements
The University of Kentucky requires:
- a signed Parental Consent Statement (also included in the camp brochure )
- proof of a physical, dated within one year of camp. (The physical may be mailed separately from the application or presented to the camp athletic trainer at check-in). Physician's Statement is acceptable in lieu of a physical, and
- A copy of the front and back of camper's health insurance card.
Campers will receive a confirmation email (if email address is provided).
Checklist of Things to Bring
Soccer ball, shin guards soccer shoes, sneakers/indoor shoes and appropriate clothing for training indoors and outdoors (weather permitting). All personal items should be labeled.
Lunch will be provided. Each participant is responsible for his own lodging.