Kentucky Soccer Winter Elite ID Camp
This camp is sold out.
Would you describe yourself as a motivated and passionate soccer player? If so, we would like to invite you to the University of Kentucky Winter Elite ID camp.
This program will introduce you to all aspects of the collegiate game including:
- Technical & tactical training sessions
- Talk on the College Recruiting Process
- 11 v 11 and small sided competitive games
- Extensive use of UK Athletics facilities
College coaches will be in attendance
Schedule - Saturday, February 14, 2015
- 8:30-9:00 am Check-in at Nutter Field House (cash or check only)
- 9:00-9:15 am Opening Remarks
- 9:15-11:30 am Training Session
- 11:30 - Noon Lunch
- Noon-12:30 pm College Recruiting Process
- 12:45 - 2:15 pm Training Session
- 2:15-3:45 pm Games
- 3:45-4:00 pm Closing Remarks
How to Register
The Winter Elite ID Camp is open to male soccer players in 9th grade and up. Please complete application and remit as soon as possible. Registration may only be completed online.
Registration amount: $150 if paid in full by January 1st. $175 if paid after January 1st.
Credit cards and electronic checks are accepted for online registration.
In person: In the event that space is available, walk-up registrants will be accepted. A $10 late fee will apply for walk-up registration.
Cash or personal or cashiers/certified checks only day of registration.
Medical Information and Requirements
The University of Kentucky requires:
- a signed Medical/Parental Consent Form ,
- proof of a physical, dated within one year of camp. (The physical may be mailed separately from the application or presented to the camp athletic trainer at check-in). Physician's Statement is acceptable in lieu of a physical, and
- A copy of the front and back of camper's health insurance card.
Campers will receive a confirmation email.
Checklist of Things to Bring
Soccer ball, shin guards soccer shoes, sneakers/indoor shoes and appropriate clothing for training indoors and outdoors (weather permitting). All personal items should be labeled.
Lunch will be provided. Each participant is responsible for his own lodging.