Kentucky Golf - Thanksgiving & Christmas Camps
Do you want to work on your golf game but the weather is not cooperating? Now you can in UK’s state-of-the-art indoor training center located at the University Club of Kentucky. Join Head Coach Brian Craig and Assistant Coach Jessie Mudd for our new “Thanksgiving” and “Christmas” Camps in the new UK Golf House.
Our new facility has everything needed to effectively train the serious golfer, including indoor heated hitting bays and an extraordinary indoor short game area. The UK Golf House is also packed with the latest technology such as Trackman and SAM PuttLab. All of these features and technology are there for one purpose…TO MAKE YOU A BETTER GOLFER.
Both camps have a detailed curriculum that will cover all aspects of the game. Full swing, chipping, pitching, putting, pre-shot routine, rules, tournament preparation, course management…will all be covered and more. We look forward to seeing you over the Holidays at the UK Golf House!
- Swing Analysis (Trackman and Video Analysis)
- Short Game/ Chipping
- Putting (with SAM Putt Lab)
- Fitness/Nutrition (TPI screening included in certain package ($150 value)
- Tournament Prep/Course Management
- Full Swing Instruction (trackman and video analysis)
- Putting (fundamentals, drills, SAM Putt Lab)
- Chipping (fundamentals, drills, games)
- Course Management and Tournament Prep
- Rules and Etiquette
- Drills and Purposeful Practice
- TPI Screening (eligible for those who purchased package only)
- Fitness and Nutrition Seminar
November 15-16 • Saturday and Sunday — 9:30am - 4:30pm
December 20-21 • Saturday and Sunday — 9:30am - 4:30pm
ELIGIBILITY: 12-18 (Boys and Girls) • Capped at 15 campers
PRICE: $350 and $425 (TPI Screening Option)
- $100 discount for attending both camps
- $25 discount per entrant that is on the same high school team (2 or more)
- $75 discount for siblings signing up together
For more information or questions please contact the golf office at email@example.com or call 859.257.1814.