More Tickets Acquired for Music City
Dec. 11, 2009
LEXINGTON, Ky. – The University of Kentucky has obtained more tickets for the Gaylord Hotels Music City Bowl after selling out the initial allotment.
UK has received additional tickets from the bowl office and also from the opponent, Clemson University.
Here's an update on the ticket situation:
Club level tickets
- The club level is sold out, both at UK and the bowl office
Lower-level tickets ($50 each) may be purchased :
- In-person at the UK Ticket Office in the Joe Craft Center
- By calling the ticket office at 800-928-2287
- By mail or fax; print an order form from UKathletics.com and mail or fax (859-323-1269) to the ticket office
- The UK Ticket Office is the only place to get lower-level seats; the bowl office is sold out
- UK has a very limited number of upper-level tickets remaining at $35 each; see above for contact information for the ticket office
The Wildcats take on the Tigers on Sunday, Dec. 27, at 7:30 p.m. CST. The game will be played at LP Field, home of the NFL's Tennessee Titans.
Kentucky Fans Driving Ticket Surge: With more than two weeks to go before the game, the 2009 Gaylord Hotels Music City Bowl already has sold more tickets than last year's edition, according to a story in Friday's Nashville Tennessean.
Kentucky fans are driving the ticket surge, said Scott Ramsey, President of the Music City Bowl. Ramsey is very pleased with sales for the event.