Wildcats Receiving Votes
Sept. 13, 2009
LEXINGTON, Ky. – The Kentucky football team continues to receive votes in the Coaches/USA Today top-25 poll released Sunday.
The Wildcats received nine points and are the No. 13 team among the “others receiving votes,” equivalent of No. 38 overall. UK did not receive any votes in the Associated Press poll.
Louisville, Florida, Alabama Officially Sold Out: With the students picking up all of their single-game allotments, the Louisville, Florida and Alabama games are officially sold out.
“Buyer Beware” for Tickets Not Bought Through UK or TicketMaster: Fans are reminded “buyer beware” for game tickets not purchased through official outlets – UK Athletics or TicketMaster.
- Tickets that have been reported as lost or stolen have cancelled bar codes and will not be admitted to Commonwealth Stadium.
- UK student tickets are admissible only with a current UK student identification card.
- Fans must beware of counterfeit tickets bearing fake bar codes
Insight Communications to Carry Governor's Cup Game in Louisville/Lexington: Insight Communications has obtained permission from ESPNU to offer the Governor's Cup game on Sept. 19 to their analog and digital cable customers is Lexington and Louisville.
Here are the Insight Cable channels that will carry the game:
- Louisville (analog customers): Channel 11
- Louisville (digital customers): 514 for SD, 922 for HD
- Lexington (analog customers): Channel 6
- Lexington (digital customers): 514 for SD, 922 for HD.
For more information, see this link to the blog of Insight Communications CEO Michael Willner: http://www.michaelsinsight.com/2009/09/governors-cup-to-be-available-to-all-insight-customers-in-lexington-and-louisville.html