UK Football Launches Interactive Site, Social Media Hub
Aug 30, 2013
LEXINGTON, Ky. – Keeping with its continuing push to find new and exciting ways for fans to keep up with the program, head coach Mark Stoops and the University of Kentucky football program have announced the launch of an interactive website and social media hub for the 2013 season. Both sites are currently active.
Both the interactive website and social media hub are intended to inform and educate prospective and current student-athletes and their families, as well as the general public, about the UK football program. The interactive website can be viewed by visiting www.UKCoachStoops.com, while the social media hub can be accessed at www.UKStoopsTroops.com.
UKCoachStoops.com and UKStoopsTroops.com are meant to complement UK’s official website, UKathletics.com, which will continue to serve as the primary online source for accessing up-to-date information about UK football.
To stay up to date with the UK football program, follow the social-media accounts listed below:
- General - @UKFootball, @UKStoopsTroops, @UKAthleticsNews
- Coach Stoops - @UKCoachStoops
- Coach Brown - @UKCoachBrown
- Coach Eliot - @CoachEliot
- Coach Ansley - @DansleyAnsley
- Coach Brumbaugh - @CoachBrumbaugh
- Coach Mainord - @CoachMainordUK
- Coach Marrow - @VinceMarrow
- Coach Peveto - @UKCoachPeveto
- Coach Schlarman - @CoachSchlarman
- Coach Scott - @CoachChadScott
- University of Kentucky Football – www.facebook.com/KentuckyFootball