Fan Info for Football Preseason Open Practices
Aug. 8, 2014
LEXINGTON, Ky. -- Kentucky football will host three open practices for fans and media during its preseason camp, including Monday and Tuesday (Aug. 11-12), and Monday, Aug. 18, at the Tim Couch Practice Fields at the Nutter Training Center, it was announced by second-year head coach Mark Stoops.
Details for the three practices have been finalized, with the first practice slated for Monday at 9:30 a.m. ET and the second practice set for 3:30 p.m. on Tuesday. The final open practice of the preseason is slated for Monday, Aug. 18 at 9:30 a.m.
The gates to the Tim Couch Practice Fields will open after the team’s pre-practice stretching. Fans can enter at three areas of the facility, two accessible from the C8 parking lot and the third gate accessible from the Cooper Drive/R3 parking lots.
• No chairs are permitted in the facility
• Please stay behind all signs, painted lines and all ropes. While on site please follow instructions of UK Athletics staff.
• Nutter Training Center will not be open to the public
• Public restrooms are located in the C8 parking lot
• No autographs or posed pictures are permitted during this event
Parking is available FREE of charge in the following locations:
• C8 Lot behind the rightfield fence of Cliff Hagan Stadium
• E-Lot/R3, (beside the Cliff Hagan Stadium)
• R3 lots on Sports Center Drive
• Green Lot near Commonwealth Stadium
Parking Structure 7, located on Sports Center Drive, will be operated as pay only, the rate is $2 an hour.