Kickoff Luncheon Set for July 30
July 7, 2010
LEXINGTON, Ky. -- The annual University of Kentucky Football Kickoff Luncheon has been set for Friday, July 30, at the Lexington Convention Center.
During the luncheon, fans will hear Coach Joker Phillips’ plans for his first season as head coach of the Wildcats. Fans also will have the opportunity to ask questions of the head coach. The event is capped by the always-popular highlight video, which displays the successes of the 2009 season and the Wildcats’ fourth-consecutive bowl trip.
Fans interested in attending should make their reservations now as seating is limited. For reservations, contact Leslie Bray at email@example.com or (859) 257-2589.
Additional information includes:
• Individual tickets cost $40 each and a table for 10 costs $400.
• The event is on July 30 from noon to 1:30 p.m. and will be in the Heritage Ballroom of the Convention Center.
• Free parking is available in the Cox Street lot located next to the Convention Center/Rupp Arena complex. The Cox Street lot is on the same level as the event and is the most convenient place to park.
• Paid parking is available in the High Street lot across from Rupp Arena.
• Business casual attire is appropriate.