2015 Women's Football Clinic
We hope you share our enthusiasm for the upcoming football season. We are finalizing preparations for the 2015 Women's Football Clinic and look forward to seeing you on Saturday, July 25!
Below you can find information to help you prepare for the day's events:
- Casual, comfortable and weather-appropriate attire is encouraged.
- Registration will begin at 7:30 a.m. and the clinic at 9 a.m.
- A clinic t-shirt will be given to you at registration.
- We encourage you to bring a notebook and pen/pencil for note-taking and handouts.
- We expect to conclude at approximately 1:30 p.m.
- The agenda for the day will be shared as soon as it is finalized.
If you have any questions, please contact us by e-mail at: Lisa.Ellis@uky.edu or by calling our football office at (859)257-3611.
We look forward to seeing you!
Nutter Field House
The Field House is located off Cooper Drive. Parking is available in the Green Lot near Gate 1.
Saturday, July 25, 2014
Registration is in the Nutter Field House lobby beginning at 7:30 a.m. The clinic will begin at 9 a.m.
The registration fee is $75.00. Fee includes clinic t-shirt, clinic gifts and lunch.
The clinic is designed for women with all levels of football knowledge. Coaches will make short presentations followed by question-and-answer sessions. There will be an exhibitor with UK-related and other appropriate items for purchase.
A clinic notebook will be provided with pertinent information about the Wildcats, the 2015 season and football in general. The material can be used as reference during the upcoming Kentucky football campaign.
WHAT TO BRING
We suggest wearing comfortable shoes and clothing for the active agenda. Although a clinic packet is provided, note-taking materials may enhance the enjoyment of the clinic.