Kentucky Football at Georgia -- Postgame Notes
Nov. 23, 2013
KENTUCKY POSTGAME NOTES
Kentucky at Georgia
Sanford Stadium -- Athens, Ga.
Nov. 23, 2013
FINAL SCORE: Georgia 59, Kentucky 17
Team Records and Series Notes
- Kentucky is 2-9 overall, 0-7 in the Southeastern Conference. Georgia is now 7-4 and 5-3 in the SEC.
- Georgia leads the series, 53-12-2, including a 27-4-2 mark in Athens, Ga.
- Next for Kentucky: the Wildcats close the season on Sat. Nov. 30 by playing host to Tennessee. Game time is 7 p.m. and it will be televised on ESPNU.
- Kentucky recovered its SEC-leading 11th fumble of the year in the second quarter. UK entered the game leading the league and ranking No. 12 nationally in fumbles recovered.
- Sophomore RB Dyshawn Mobley made his first career start.
- Mobley rushed a career-long 69 yards for the first UK TD of the game, marking the second-longest rush of 2013 for the Wildcats.
- Mobley's TD rush was the first of his career.
- Mobley finished with 10 rushes for a career-high 92 yards.
- Junior WR Javess Blue caught his third TD of the year in the fourth quarter.
- Blue finished with a team-leading five catches for 93 yards.
- Freshman CB Jaleel Hytchye made his first career start.
- Hytchye recorded seven tackles, setting a new career high.
- Senior kicker Joe Mansour improved to 12-for-13 in 2013 with a 24-yard field goal in the second quarter.
- Mansour is a perfect 6-for-6 from inside 30 yards in 2013.
- Junior DL Mike Douglas broke up his third pass of the year.
- Sophomore WR A.J. Legree recovered his first career fumble, coming on a mishandled punt in the second quarter.
- Sophomore LB Kalid Henderson picked off his first career pass in the second quarter.
- Junior TE Tyler Robinson hauled in his first catch of the year.
- Freshman DB Blake McClain recorded a career-high and team-leading 12 tackles.
- Junior DB Ashely Lowery set a new career high with 10 tackles.
- Junior DE Za'Darius Smith charted a career-high nine tackles.