2012 John Calipari Satellite Camp Tour
March 13, 2012
LEXINGTON, Ky.- The University of Kentucky Men’s Basketball program is pleased to announce the dates and information for the 2012 John Calipari Satellite Camp Tour.
Due to gym capacities there will be a limited number of spots available for all camps. Online registration is recommended as the fastest and most efficient form of registering campers
The 2012 summer tour includes 9 stops throughout the Bluegrass in 5 days during the month of June. These camps offer the unique opportunity for Kentucky Basketball fans to learn from and interact with Coach John Calipari, the UK Coaching staff and available Wildcat players. It is the goal of the Men’s Basketball program to bring the Commonwealth’s team to different stops every summer, and allow campers to participate in drills and competitions within their own communities. The cost for each camp is $75 per camper, and includes Camp T-Shirt, three hours of instruction with Coach Calipari and the Kentucky Basketball staff, competitions, autograph sessions along with question and answer sessions with Coach Calipari. The 2012 Satellite Camp Tour dates and locations are:
Monday June 11th
- Morning Session (9-Noon EST) at Corbin HS-Open to grades K-12 - Sold out!
- Afternoon Session (1:30-4:30 EST) at Boyle County HS- Open to grades K-12 - Sold out!
Tuesday June 12th
- Morning (9-Noon EST) at Ryle HS- Open to grades K-12 - Sold out!
- Afternoon (1:30-4:30pm EST) at Campbell County MS-Open to grades K-12 - Sold out!
Wednesday June 13th
- Morning (9-Noon EST) at Johnson Central HS-Open to grades K-6 - Sold out!
- Afternoon (2-5pm EST) at Montgomery County HS-Open to grades K-12
Thursday June 21st
- Morning (9-Noon EST) & Afternoon (1:30-4:30pm) both at Christian Academy of Louisville-Both Camps open to grades K-12 - Sold out!
Friday June 22nd
- Morning (9-Noon CST) at Bowling Green HS-Open to grades K-6 - Sold out!
- Afternoon (3-6pm EST) at Nelson County HS-Open to grades K-12 - Sold out!
All Satellite Camps are open to both boys and girls of the appropriate age/grade level, which may vary between locations. Camper’s grade level is based on the grade in which the camper is enrolled during the 2011-12 school year. On-Site camp registration will begin one hour prior to the designated start time. All pre-registered campers will receive a confirmation email for their specific camp that includes details of necessary paper work needed (Physical, Insurance, and Consent). It is important to insure the safety and participation of all campers, that the basketball office receives all necessary paper work two weeks prior to the start of your specific camp date. Walk up registration will be available at all camps unless, noted on the UK Athletics website as closed. Once each individual camp has reached its maximum capacity, then that particular camp will be closed to all forms of registration (Online and Walk ups). Any camp related questions can be called into the Men’s Basketball Camp line at 859-257-9457.
All 2011 Satellite Camps were SOLD OUT!!! Early online registration is encouraged to insure camper participation.