Baseball at Missouri -- Game Three -- Postgame Notes
May 18, 2013
GAME NOTES: UK and Missouri are now tied 2-2 in series history ... UK posted its first back-to-back 30-win seasons since 2006-08 ... UK improves to 8-11 on the road and 5-10 on the road in the SEC ... UK is now 20-16 against right-handed starters ... UK is now 4-7 in May ... UK improves to 22-10 when scoring first ... UK is now 22-12 in day games.
- Junior second baseman J.T. Riddle made his team-high 120th consecutive start.
- Riddle tripled for the second time in 2012 and the third in his career.
- Sophomore Max Kuhn had his starting streak snapped at 53 straight games.
- Junior Matt Reida hit leadoff for the first time in his 156-game UK career.
- Reida extended his career-long hit streak to 10 games.
- Senior Zac Zellers laid down his eighth sac bunt of the year.
- Junior Corey Littrell made his 14th start of the year.
- Littrell made his 43rd career start, passing Taylor Rogers (2010-12) for seventh in UK history.
- Littrell worked his 23rd career quality start and his ninth of 2013.
- With 261.2 innings pitched in his career, Littrell ranks ninth in UK history, passing Scott Downs (1995-97).
- Littrell has now struck out 215 hitters in his career, earning sole possession of ninth in UK history.
- Sophomore Chandler Shepherd appeared in his 25th game of the year.
- Shepherd notched his fifth hold of 2013.
- Junior Micheal Thomas doubled for the third time in 2013.
- Trevor Gott appeared in his 23rd career game.
- Freshman Zack Storm hit his first career homer in the ninth inning.
- It marked UK's first three-run homer since the Tennessee series.