Baseball vs. No. 1 Vanderbilt -- Game Two -- Postgame Notes
May 11, 2013
GAME NOTES: Kentucky is now 7-7 in the blue tops and white pants on the season ... The Wildcats own the all-time series lead against Vanderbilt 141-135-5, with a 71-51-1 record in Lexington ... Kentucky is now 19-14 against right-handed starters in 2013 ... The Wildcats are now 7-10 when playing in night games ... Kentucky is 2-2 in the second game of a double header, with a 3-5 record overall ... The Wildcats fall to 18-11 at Cliff Hagan Stadium in 2013, including a 6-8 mark in conference games ... Kentucky’s record against top 25 opponents is now 6-13, and 1-6 going up against top 10 foes ... The Wildcats are 5-4 when freshman right-hander Kyle Cody starts ... Kentucky has had an error in only one of its past eight games.
- J.T. Riddle made his team-high 115th consecutive start.
- Micheal Thomas got struck by his 16th and 17th pitch of the season.
- Austin Cousino had his first two-walk game since April 2nd.
- Max Kuhn recorded his third sacrifice bunt of 2013.
- Kyle Barrett extended his hitting streak to 13 games with a single in the bottom of the ninth.
- Zac Zellers moved the runner over in the first inning with his seventh sacrifice bunt of the season.
- Stole second base in the third inning for his seventh on the season and 14th of his career.