No. 23 Baseball vs. No. 14 Arkansas -- Game Two -- Postgame Notes
May 4, 2013
GAME NOTES: Arkansas leads the all-time series with UK, 35-22, including a 15-11 mark in games played in Lexington ... UK drops to 6-6 in its white and blue uniform combination ... UK is now 16-9 in home games ... UK falls to 19-12 vs. right-handed starting pitching ... UK is now 7-12 when its opponent scores first ... UK is now 5-11 vs. top-25 teams.
- Junior second baseman J.T. Riddle made his team-high 111th consecutive start.
- Junior Corey Littrell made his 12th start of the year and the 41st of his career.
- Littrell now has sole possession of eighth place in UK career history with 41 starts, just one behind former teammate Taylor Rogers (2010-12).
- Littrell picked off his fifth runner of the year in the first inning.
- Littrell allowed his first two-homer game since April 9, 2011 vs. Auburn as a freshman, a span of 756 days.
- Littrell now has 205 strikeouts in his career, the 10th most in UK history.
- With 248 career innings pitched, Littrell ranks 12th in UK baseball history.
- Littrell tied his career high with eight innings pitched, also working eight last week at No. 16 Ole Miss.
- Sophomore Austin Cousino doubled for the club-best 11th time in 2013 and the 31st time in his career.
- Junior Matt Reida recorded his 11th two-out hit of the year.
- Freshmen Kyle Barrett notched his 12th two-out hit of 2013 in the second inning.
- Barrett now has a team-high nine-game hitting streak.
- Freshman Greg Fettes belted his third homer of 2013.
- Sophomore A.J. Reed hit his team-best 11th homer of the year.
- Sophomore Max Kuhn laid down his second sacrifice bunt of the year.