Baseball at No. 5 Florida -- 4/26/15 -- Postgame Notes
Kentucky at No. 5 Florida
April 26, 2015
McKethan Stadium - Gainesville, Fla.
FINAL SCORE: No. 5 Florida 10, Kentucky 1
Team Records and Series Notes
- Kentucky is 25-17, 10-10 in the SEC. Florida is 33-12, 13-8 SEC.
- Florida leads the all-time series 133-63-1, including a 64-21 mark in games played in Gainesville.
- UK has won eight of the last 10 meetings.
- UK finished just shy of completing its first sweep of Florida since the 1993 season.
- UK coach Gary Henderson has a 221-168 all-time record in his seventh year.
- Henderson is 11-12 in his career vs. Florida.
- Kentucky will return to action on Tuesday, traveling to No. 3 Louisville for a 6 p.m. pitch at Jim Patterson Stadium. .
- Kentucky is 21-6 when scoring first.
- UK is 7-11 on the road.
- UK is 18-12 vs. a RHSP.
- Sophomore second baseman JaVon Shelby made his team-leading 94th consecutive start.
- Shelby has reached base safely in 16 consecutive games.
- Shelby doubled for the ninth time in 2015 and the 15th time in his career.
- Junior centerfielder Kyle Barrett played in his team-high 133nd career game, starting his 116th contest.
- Senior righty Andrew Nelson made his third start of the year and the 13th of his career.
- Junior catcher Zach Arnold threw out his fifth runner trying to steal.
- Freshman lefty Zach Logue appeared in his 14th game of the year.
- Sophomore rightfielder Storm Wilson was hit by his ninth pitch of the year and the 24th of his career.
- Wilson passed Luke Maile (2010-12) for 11th in UK history for career HBP.
- Junior lefty Dylan Dwyer appeared in his 13th game of the year and the 41st of his career.
- Freshman first baseman Evan White extended his reached base safely streak to 11 games.
- Sophomore righty Robert Zeigler appeared in his ninth game of the year and the 14th of his career.
- Junior righty Bo Wilson appeared in his fifth game of the year.