No. 17 Baseball vs. No. 8 Louisville -- Postgame Notes
April 16, 2013
GAME NOTES: Kentucky is now 4-2 in the white tops and white pants on the season ... Kentucky is now 17-8 against right-handed starters in 2013 ... Kentucky falls to 66-36-1 against Louisville all time ... The Wildcats are now 5-6 when playing in night games ... Kentucky is now 10-2 when scoring in the first inning and 18-4 when scoring first in the ball game ... The Wildcats fall to 16-7 at Cliff Hagan Stadium in 2013, including an 11-3 mark in non-conference games ... Kentucky’s record against top 25 opponents is now 3-5, and 1-4 going up against top 10 foes ... The Wildcats now boast a 3-2 record during Tuesday affairs.
- J.T. Riddle extended his consecutive streak of starts to 102 games.
- A.J. Reed singled in the first to score Kyle Barrett from second base, giving him a team-high 17 two-out RBI and 16 two-out hits.
- His fifth double of the season in the bottom of the third scored two runners, giving him his 12th multi-RBI game of the season and 23rd for his career.
- Jeff Boehm roped his second double of 2013 in the bottom of the seventh, fourth of his career.
- Kyle Barrett singled to lead off the game, going 9-20 (.450) to lead off an inning this season.
- Recorded his eighth career multi-hit game with a line-drive single in the bottom of the third.
- Tied his career-high with three hits in a game when he beat out an infield single in the bottom of the fourth
- Dorian Hairston pinch-hit in the bottom of the eighth inning and drew his first career walk.
- Walter Wijas pitched 1.1 innings of scoreless baseball, marking his 12th straight outing without allowing a run.
- Andrew Bryant stole his first career base in the bottom of the ninth.
- Jacob Russell recorded his first career base-hit and RBI in the bottom of the ninth.