2014 Kentucky Summer Swim Camps
Jan. 28, 2014
UK Start & Turn Clinics
- Clinic I - June 24th from 11:30-1:00 pm
- Clinic II - July 1st from 11:30-1:00 pm
- Clinic III - July 8th from 11:30-1:00 pm
$40/clinic or $100 for all three
- 6-18 year olds welcome (minimum of 48 inches tall please)
- Free UK Water Bottle and UK Swim Cap for All Campers
- These one and a half hour clinics are designed to help each athlete polish their starts and turns prior to their Sectional Championship, State Championship or Summer League Championship meet.
- UK coaches and student athletes will break down turns and starts to give athletes the edge before their season finale.
You will not be able to pay by credit card at check-in (use online registration). ONLY CHECKS OR CASH.
UK- Lancaster Aquatic Center Inclement Weather Policy
The Lancaster Aquatic Center uses a web-based technology for closure alerts due to inclement weather (lightning and tornado warnings). The Aquatic Center will close when alerts are inside the 6 mile radius of the UK campus. The patrons must clear the pool and deck areas. Patrons can congregate in the locker rooms and the lobby areas until the pool reopens. The showers will be unavailable while the pool is closed during thunder and lightning storms. Please assist our lifeguards in clearing the pool and deck areas when asked to do so. The Aquatics Director‚ Pool Manager or Lifeguard Supervisor will direct in the clearing and reopening of the pool. Question about this policy should be directed to: Letitia Hollingsworth Gray at 859-257-7947 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
UK Swim Clinic Reimbursement Policy Regarding Cancellation Due to Weather
UK Campus Recreation regulates water use/cancellations. If they declare the pool unsafe due to weather we will postpone water activities until either: it’s safe to return to the water or we are no longer able to use the facility due to another group. In case of cancellation, Clinic Campers will be reimbursed 50% of their payment for that session.