Memorial Coliseum Parking Information
• Spectator parking is located in all of the E-lots surrounding Memorial Coliseum are off control 3 hours prior to tip. Additionally, the South Limestone Garage (PS#5) and the Rose Street Garage (PS#2) are available 2 hours prior to tip. Please see the General Parking Map below for more information.
• The Lexington Parking Authority Transit Center Parking Garage, located between High Street and Vine Street is available for parking at 11:30am-7:30pm on Saturday, March 19th, and 2 hours prior to tipoff through 3 hours after tipoff on Monday, March 21st. Additionally, a free shuttle service will pick up in the LR Cooke Lot near the corner of High Street and Martin Luther King beginning 2 hours prior to tip.
• Parking is prohibited in any R (Residential) lots. Vehicles parking in Residential lots without a proper permit, along yellow curbs, grass spaces, or other non-specified and unapproved areas may be subject to ticket and/or tow.
• Disabled spectator parking is available with a valid, state issues disabled hangtag in the E-Lot (Employee Lot) North of the Craft Center. These spaces are available on a first-come, first-served basis until full.
• Shuttles are available beginning 2 hours prior to tip off and pick up and drop off near the South Limestone Garage (Parking Structure # 5) (blue route) and near the Transit Center Parking Garage (green route).
• Shuttles will start back up after halftime to return guests to their parking areas, the shuttle will discontinue service 1-hour post-game.
• See the shuttle map and route information diagram at above link for pick up and drop off points.
Transit Garage Information
NCAA Women’s Basketball Fans – avoid traffic and congestion around Memorial Coliseum and park for FREE at the Transit Center Garage!
Transit Garage Parking Instructions
(Accessible from Vine Street or High Street)
How do I enter the garage?
• Push green flashing button
• Take yellow token, do not lose this token.
• Enter garage
• See the Event Staff Member at the entrance of the garage near Lexington Avenue and High Street for a free parking voucher to use to exit the structure. Staff will remain on site until 20 minutes after tip-off
Please do not lose your token! If you lose your token, you will be charged an $8 lost token fee. If you lose your token, visit the Pay on Foot station located in the 7th floor elevator lobby of the garage and choose “lost token.” You will be charged $8.00 and given a new token that can be used to exit the garage.
How do I exit the garage?
• Take your yellow token to any exit gate and put it into the flashing slot.
• Scan your free parking coupon on the bar code reader.
• You are free to exit!