Memorial Coliseum: A - Z
The competition area is restricted to competing athletes, working staff, game officials, and other NCAA credentialed personnel. Spectators must refrain from entering the competition area at all times. Failure to adhere to this policy may result in dismissal from the event.
Food vending is available in the concession stands on the east and west concourses of Memorial Coliseum. NCAA apparel vending is available on the west and west concourses.
Disabled Guest Services
• Disabled seating is located on concourse level in Sections H, J, U and V and on the north balcony.
• Disabled parking is available in the parking lot located north of the Joe Craft Center. A member of Event Staff along with posted signage and reserved parking stalls will assist you in finding this area.
Event Management and UK Security will assist anyone needing medical attention. The First Aid room is located on concourse level behind Section A in the southwest corner of Memorial Coliseum.
In cases of severe weather, your safety is our utmost importance. Announcements will be made to all spectators regarding any evacuation procedures, should they be deemed necessary during any event at Memorial Coliseum.
• General spectator parking is available in nearby surface lots, adjacent to Memorial Coliseum. All Employee lots go off patrol 3 hours prior to tip-off and typically fill an hour before tip-off. Spectators who arrive later than 1.5 hours prior to tipoff should park in either the South Limestone Garage (Parking Structure #5) or the Transit Center Garage (accessible via High Street near the Post Office). Shuttles are available from both locations and are free of charge to all patrons attending the game.
Official NCAA programs are for sale on the east and west concourses. Cash and credit cards are accepted.
The following items are strictly prohibited at Memorial Coliseum:
• Alcohol, Tobacco Products and electronic cigarettes
• Aluminum & Glass containers
• Flash Photography
• Video Cameras
• Large Bags
• Oversized stadium seats
• Pets (with the exception of disabled assistance animals)
• Coolers & Ice Chests
• Shuttles are available free of charge from the South Limestone Garage and from the Transit Center Parking Garage, located between High Street and Vine Street.
• Shuttles begin running 2-hours prior to tipoff, conclude at tip and resume after halftime through 1-hour post-game.
In accordance with the University of Kentucky’s Smoke-Free Campus Initiative, Tobacco products and electronic cigarettes are prohibited inside as well as outside of Memorial Coliseum and all University grounds.
• Reserved seats are available for purchase during regular ticket office hours in the Joe Craft Center Ticket Office located off of Lexington Avenue. On game day, the ticket office windows will open 2 hour prior to the scheduled start of the game. For ticket information visit www.ukhoopstix.com.