Memorial Coliseum: A - Z
The competition area is restricted to competing athletes, working staff, game officials, and other NCAA credentialed personnel. Spectators must refrain from entering the competition area at all times. Failure to adhere to this policy may result in dismissal from the event.
Food vending is available in the concession stands on the east and west concourses of Memorial Coliseum. NCAA apparel vending is available on the west and west concourses.
Disabled Guest Services
• Disabled seating is located on concourse level in Sections H, J, U and V and on the north balcony.
• Disabled parking is available in the parking lot located north of the Joe Craft Center. A member of Event Staff along with posted signage and reserved parking stalls will assist you in finding this area.
Event Management and UK Security will assist anyone needing medical attention. The First Aid room is located on concourse level behind Section A in the southwest corner of Memorial Coliseum.
In cases of severe weather, your safety is our utmost importance. Announcements will be made to all spectators regarding any evacuation procedures, should they be deemed necessary during any event at Memorial Coliseum.
• Spectator parking is located in all of the E-lots surrounding Memorial Coliseum are off control 3 hours prior to tip. Additionally, the South Limestone Garage (PS#5) and the Rose Street Garage (PS#2) are available 2 hours prior to tip. Please see the 2017 NCAA Women's Basketball Parking and Shuttle Information diagram for more information.
• The Lexington Parking Authority Transit Center Parking Garage, located between High Street and Vine Street is available 2 hours prior to tipoff through 3 hours after tipoff. Additionally, a free shuttle service will pick up in the LR Cooke Lot near the corner of High Street and Martin Luther
King beginning 2 hours prior to tip.
• Parking is prohibited in any R (Residential) lots. Vehicles parking in Residential lots without a proper permit, along yellow curbs, grass spaces, or other non-specified and unapproved areas may be subject to ticket and/or tow.
• Disabled spectator parking is available with a valid, state issues disabled hangtag in the E-Lot (Employee Lot) North of the Craft Center. These spaces are available on a first-come, first-served basis until full.
Official NCAA programs are for sale on the east and west concourses. Cash and credit cards are accepted.
The following items are strictly prohibited at Memorial Coliseum:
• Alcohol, Tobacco Products and electronic cigarettes
• Aluminum & Glass containers
• Flash Photography
• Video Cameras
• Large Bags
• Oversized stadium seats
• Pets (with the exception of disabled assistance animals)
• Coolers & Ice Chests
• Shuttles are available beginning 2 hours prior to tip off and pick up and drop off near the South Limestone Garage (Parking Structure # 5) (blue route) and near the LR Cooke Lot (green route).
• Shuttles will start back up after halftime to return guests to their parking areas, the shuttle will discontinue service 1-hour post-game.
• See the parking and shuttle information diagram above for pick up and drop off points
In accordance with the University of Kentucky’s Smoke-Free Campus Initiative, Tobacco products and electronic cigarettes are prohibited inside as well as outside of Memorial Coliseum and all University grounds.
• Reserved seats are available for purchase during regular ticket office hours in the Joe Craft Center Ticket Office located off of Lexington Avenue. On game day, the ticket office windows will open 2 hour prior to the scheduled start of the game. For ticket information visit www.ukhoopstix.com.