Leftover Notes from UK's Comeback Win over EKU
• Kentucky had just 55 yards rushing against EKU, their fewest rushing yards in a victory since October 16th, 2010 against South Carolina (52)
• Kentucky has trailed its opponent by at least eleven points in three of its last six victories. Prior to their last six wins, Kentucky had trailed its opponent by at least 11 points in its of their last 27 victories.
• Kentucky has held each of their first five opponents of the season to 232 yards passing or less, the first time they have achieved that feat since 1991.
• Kentucky has held three consecutive opponents to 363 yards or less of total offense for the first time since 2010
• Kentucky has held four consecutive opponents to 195 yards rushing or less for the first time since 2012
• Kentucky has held three consecutive opponents to 3.5 yards per carry or less for the first time since 2008
• Kentucky had just 1.5 yards per carry against EKU, their lowest in any victory dating back to 1987
• Kentucky has allowed just 20 points in the second quarter through their first five games for the second consecutive season
• Kentucky is 3-0 this season when their opponent scores at least 22 points. Prior to this season Kentucky was just 3-40 in their previous 43 games in which their opponent scored at least 22 points.
• Passed for 329 yards on just 29 completions, his fourth career 300-yard passing game while completing less than 30 passes. He is just the third quarterback in school history to have four career 300-yard passing games while completing less than 30 passes, joining Jared Lorenzen and Andre' Woodson.
• Now has two career games of 325 passing yards and three passing touchdowns while completing less than 30 passes. He is the third quarterback in school history with two career games that fit that criteria, joining Tim Couch and Andre' Woodson.
• Now has two career victories as a starting quarterback while passing for 325 yards and having a passing touchdown and a rushing touchdown. Tim Couch is the only other quarterback in school history to achieve this feat.
• He is the fourth quarterback in school history to reach 4,000 career passing yards prior to his senior season, joining Tim Couch, Jared Lorenzen, and Andre' Woodson.
Dorian Baker/Blake Bone
• They are the first pair of Kentucky teammates to each have at least seven receptions and at least 85 receiving yards in the same game since Rafael Little and Jacob Tamme against Tennessee on Nov. 24, 2007.
• He is the third head coach at Kentucky since World War II to have two 4-1 starts within the first three seasons of his coaching tenure, joining Paul "Bear" Bryant and Jerry Claiborne.