Kentucky Golf 2015 Winter Camp
Do you want to work on your golf game but the weather is not cooperating? Now you can in UK’s state-of-the-art indoor training center located at the University Club of Kentucky. Join Head Coach Brian Craig and Assistant Coach Ben Fuqua for our Winter Camp in the new UK Golf House.
Our new facility has everything needed to effectively train the serious golfer, including indoor heated hitting bays and an extraordinary indoor short game area. The UK Golf House is also packed with the latest technology such as Trackman and SAM PuttLab. All of these features and technology are there for one purpose…TO MAKE YOU A BETTER GOLFER.
The Winter Camp has a detailed curriculum that will cover all aspects of the game. Full swing, chipping, pitching, putting, pre-shot routine, rules, tournament preparation, course management…will all be covered and more. We look forward to seeing you over the Holidays at the UK Golf House!
15th year as UK Head Men’s Coach
• SEC Coach of the Year: 2004-05
• SEC Champions: 2004-05
• Golf Coaches Association of America Regional Coach of the Year: 2004, 2005
• Eaton Golf Pride Midwest Coach of the Year: 2003-04, 2004-05
• NCAA Central Regional Champions: 2003-04
• Led the Wildcats to three consecutive top-eight finishes at the NCAA Championships: 2003-04 (8th), 2004-05 (7th), 2005-06 (5th)
• Under Craig’s tenure, UK has recorded more than half (four) of UK’s appearances in the NCAA Championship
1st year as UK Assistant Men’s Coach
• Former UK Captain and four-year letterwinner at UK (2005-09)
• Claimed four top-five performances and one victory at Kentucky
• Served as head coach at Asbury University and Lexington Catholic HS from 2013-14
• Kentucky Mr. Golf in 2003
• 2003 KHSAA State Champion
• Swing Analysis (Trackman and Video Analysis if necessary)
• Short Game/ Chipping
• Putting (with SAM Putt Lab)
• Tournament Prep/Course Management
• Full Swing Instruction (Trackman and Video Analysis if necessary)
• Putting (fundamentals, drills, SAM Putt Lab)
• Chipping (fundamentals, drills, games)
• Course Management and Tournament Prep
• Rules and Etiquette
• Drills and Purposeful Practice
December 19-20 • Saturday and Sunday — 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
ELIGIBILITY: 12-18 (Boys and Girls) • Capped at 15 campers
$25 discount per entrant that is on the same team (2 or more)
$50 discount for siblings signing up together
NCAA rules prohibit payment of camp expenses (camp tuition, transportation, spending money, etc.) for campers by University of Kentucky boosters. NCAA rules also prohibit free or reduced camp admissions for prospects (9th grade or above).
If you have any questions, notify camp officials prior to attending camp. • The University of Kentucky’s camps and clinics are open to any and all entrants (limited only by number, age, grade level and/or gender).
Disabilities accommodated with advanced notification.