Kentucky-Georgia Postgame Notes
KENTUCKY POSTGAME NOTES
Kentucky at Georgia
Sanford Stadium -- Athens, Ga.
Nov. 7, 2015
FINAL SCORE: Georgia 27, Kentucky 3
Team Records and Series Notes
• Kentucky is 4-5, 2-5 in the Southeastern Conference. Georgia is 6-3, 4-3 in the SEC.
• Georgia leads the all-time series, 55-12-2, including a 28-4-2 all-time record in Athens.
• Kentucky will return to action on Saturday, traveling to Vanderbilt for a 4 p.m. ET kickoff, with the game televised live on the SEC Network and broadcast live on the UK Sports Radio Network.
• UK’s game captains were DE Farrington Huguenin, LB Josh Forrest, OT Jordan Swindle and QB Patrick Towles.
• Junior QB Patrick Towles completed 8 of 21 passes for 96 yards.
o He now has 4,961 passing yards in his career and 5,288 yards of total offense.
• Sophomore kicker Austin MacGinnis made his only field-goal attempt, good from 32 yards.
o MacGinnis is 33-for-41 in career, 9-for-10 in 2015
• Junior TB Jojo Kemp was UK’s leading rusher with 12 carries for 48 yards.
o He now has 1,128 rushing yards in his career and moved past Shawn Donigan (1,120) for 29th place on the UK career rushing list.
• Senior S A.J. Stamps led the Wildcat defense with a career-high 11 tackles, including 0.5 tackle for loss, and adding a pass breakup.
• Senior LB Josh Forrest had 10 tackles today, including one tackle for loss. It is his third double-figure tackle game of the season, eighth of his career.
• Senior LB Jabari Johnson had a career-high eight tackles.
• Junior CB Blake McClain caused a fumble that was recovered by sophomore CB Kendall Randolph. It was McClain’s first caused fumble of the season and second of his career. It was Randolph’s first fumble recovery of the season, second of his career. The play set up a UK field goal late in the second quarter.
• Senior Landon Foster punted seven times for a 42.3-yard average, including two punts over 50 yards and one inside the 20.
• True freshman CB Derrick Baity made his first collegiate start, joining CB Chris Westry and S Mike Edwards as three freshmen who started in the UK secondary today.
• Seniors Landon Foster and Farrington Huguenin played in their team-leading 45th career games.
• Junior C Jon Toth started his team-leading 32nd consecutive game.