2009 Strength Camp
Aug. 6, 2009
In order to participate in camp, you will need the following three pieces of information by registration on the first day of your camp:
- A signed Medical Screen Form or a copy of a physical that was within the last 12 months.
- Please read, fill out and sign the first three sections of the attached form regarding insurance information, consent to treat and emergency contact information.
- Please make copies of the front and back of your insurance card(s).
All balances are due prior to the start of camp. You may bring your balance to registration on the first day of camp. Cash will not be accepted at registration! Please make checks payable to UK Strength Camp or UKAA. If you created an account when you registered online, you may go online and pay your balance.
Below you will find Information on What to Bring, Address Directions and Contact Information. A Form has been attached which includes the Consent to Treat and the Medical Screen Form.
Every week camp is held on Monday, Tuesdays, and Thursdays from 6:45 - 8:00 p.m.
- Four-Week Session I: Aug. 31 - Sept. 24 - $240
- Four-Week Session II: Sept. 28 - Oct. 22 - $240
- Eight-Week Session: Aug. 31 - Oct. 22 - $450
What to Bring
- Cleats if possible (Baseball, Football, Soccer)
EJ Nutter Training Facility
127 Sports Center Dr.
Lexington, KY 40598