63 Student-Athletes Set to Graduate
LEXINGTON, Ky. -- A total of 63 current and former University of Kentucky student-athletes are slated to receive their bachelor's degrees at the commencement ceremonies to be held Saturday at Rupp Arena.
Along with the 31 graduates from December, UK Athletics will have 94 total grads in the 2014-15 school year.
Because of the number and variety of graduates at the University, there will be multiple ceremonies. Check www.uky.edu for complete commencement information.
Here is the list of the graduating student-athletes and their sports:
- Baseball: Thomas Bernal, Spencer Jack, Taylor Martin, Matt Snyder
- Men's Basketball: Tod Lanter, Brian Long, Sam Malone, Alex Poythress
- Women's Basketball: Azia Bishop, Bria Goss, Jennifer O'Neill, Jelleah Sidney
- Football: Steven Borden, Josh Clemons, Eric Dixon, Alvin "Bud" Dupree, Josh Forrest, Braylon Heard, Farrington Huguenin, Melvin Lewis, Ashely Lowery, Kelly Mason (note: Max Godby, who was a senior in eligibility on the 2014 team and already had earned his bachelor's degree, has completed his master's degree and will receive that on Saturday)
- Men's Golf: Matthew Anderson
- Women's Golf: Heather Lott
- Gymnastics: Alexis Gross, Kayla Hartley
- Rifle: Elijah Ellis, Cody Manning, John Sutton
- Women's Soccer: Emma Brown, Madeleine Lockridge, Taylor Mogel
- Softball: Ginny Carroll, Kara Howard, Griffin Joiner
- Men's Swimming: Rob Resch
- Women's Swimming: Kate Jones, Katrina Keirns, Blair Kuethe, Taylor Melton
- Men's Tennis: Brett Johnson, Charles Minc
- Women's Tennis: Edmee Morin-Kougoucheff, Grace Trimble, Cece Witten
- Men's Track and Field: Terence Boyd, Raymond Dykstra, Keffri Neal, Jared Phillips, Brad Szypka
- Women's Track and Field: Dominique Booker, Dezerea Bryant, Michelle Canterna, Rebecca Famurewa, Kenyattia Hackworth, Kendra Harrison, Joanne Imbert, Leah Nugent, Morganne Phillips, Keilah Tyson, Angelica Whaley
- Volleyball: Kayla Tronick, Kelsey Wolf