Blue-White Spring Game Ticket Information
LEXINGTON, Ky. – The annual Kentucky Football Blue-White Spring Game, set for Saturday, April 16 at noon at Commonwealth Stadium, will be a ticketed event again this year. Seating in the lower level will be reserved, while seating in the upper level will be open based on demand.
Tickets are available through the following outlets:
• In person this week at the Joe Craft Center ticket office from 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
• In person this week at the Commonwealth Stadium ticket office from 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
• By phone through Ticketmaster at 800-745-3000
• In person at Ticketmaster outlets in Kentucky
• In person on game day at the Commonwealth Stadium ticket office beginning at 10 a.m., or at guest services locations outside gates 1 and 4, beginning at 9 a.m.
• NOTE: Tickets are free but there is a small service charge per ticket
UK students may obtain free tickets at the Joe Craft Center ticket office. Students may pick up two tickets per ID.
Tickets still available on game day (April 16) may be picked up free of charge at the stadium ticket office prior to the noon kickoff, based on availability. The April 16 event marks Kentucky’s first spring football game since 2014 and the first in Commonwealth Stadium after its $126 million renovation. Stay tuned to UKathletics.com for more details on the Spring Game as it approaches. Football season ticket information can be found online at UKFootballTix.com.