Baseball Gameday Info, Season Ticket Update
LEXINGTON, Ky. -- With the 2016 Kentucky baseball season-opener just 10 days away, the UK Ticket Office has announced that just 50 reserved season tickets remain for the home schedule at Cliff Hagan Stadium. At just $55 each, reserved season tickets offer great value for a 32-game home season at Cliff Hagan Stadium.
TICKET QUICK NOTES:
- General admission season tickets sell at $35 each.
- Reserved season tickets guarantee seat location for all 32 home games.
- Purchase two reserved or general admission season tickets for five K Fund priority points.
- Select your own seat location using our interactive seat map at www.UKAthletics.com/tickets.
Dollar Dog Friday – $1 hot dogs before first pitch
Two-Dollar Thursday: $2 tickets & $2 soft drinks on Thursdays
Fireworks Friday’s (SEC Fridays only)
Mystery Bobble Head on April 22 vs. Arkansas
Trading Cards –March 25, April 8, May 6
Team Autographs – March 27, April 10, April 23, May 8, & May 21
Heroes Day – May 7 (firstname.lastname@example.org for information)
Cliff Crew – Meet the 2016 Wildcats as our Cliff Crew! Bring your youth team/group to The Cliff and help get the Wildcats ready to PLAY BALL at one of our home games this season! (Must be 8th grade or under). Cliff Crew teams experience: FREE tickets for your team and coaching staff (additional family tickets can be purchased in advance at a group rate); standing with the team for the national anthem; being inside the huddle before the Cats take the field. Register early and receive a Cliff Crew Collectible Item (while supplies last)!
Get your team in the game today by contacting Greg Herbert (859-218-6226 or email@example.com).
- Get complete gameday information, including updates on traffic, parking and weather: ukathleticsgameday.com/baseball
ABOUT THE WILDCATS:
- Kentucky enters the 2016 season ranked No. 25 in the preseason by Baseball America, while boasting the return of its entire weekend starting rotation.
- Starting pitchers Dustin Beggs and Kyle Cody elected to turn down the MLB Draft to return to Kentucky for their senior seasons, joining Friday-night ace Zack Brown in the weekend rotation.
- UK returns a preseason All-America selection in third baseman JaVon Shelby, along with dynamic first baseman Evan White, who is rated as the 29th best college prospect available for the 2017 MLB Draft.
- The Wildcats boast a strong senior class, including Beggs, Cody, Zach Arnold, Dylan Dwyer, Dorian Hairston, Zach Strecker and Bo Wilson.
- The Wildcats will host 32 games at Cliff Hagan Stadium for the 2016 season, including SEC matchups against preseason No. 1 Florida, Alabama, Arkansas, South Carolina and Missouri.
- In non-conference action, UK welcomes rival Louisville, ranked No. 2 in the preseason, on April 6.
- UK was selected as the Thursday Night SEC Game of the Week on April 21, welcoming powerhouse Arkansas to The Cliff.