Additional Details on 2015 UK Football Fan Day
LEXINGTON, Ky. - The annual Kentucky Football Fan Day has been slated for Saturday, Aug. 8 when the Kentucky football team will hold an autograph session at 9 a.m. ET inside Nutter Field House, followed by an open practice at approximately 10:45 a.m. ET at the Tim Couch Practice Fields. Admission and parking to the event is free of charge.
Below are additional details for the event finalized since the initial release in late July:
- Nutter Field House doors will open at 9 a.m. ET. The autograph session is inside Nutter Field House.
- 2015 Kentucky football posters and schedule cards will be available at Nutter Field House.
- A map of where student-athletes and coaches will be lined up for autographs is available online at UKathletics.com. Assistant coaches will be seated with the position players they coach, except for offensive coordinator Shannon Dawson and defensive coordinator D.J. Eliot.
- To help the autograph session lines move along fans are asked to limit autographs to one autograph per person and to not pose for pictures with student-athletes or coaches.
- Autographs will end at 10:15 a.m. ET and fans are invited to attend an open practice at the Tim Couch Practice Fields at the Nutter Training Center that will last from approximately 10:45 a.m. to 12:15 p.m.
- Parking will be available in the Glenn Infiniti of Lexington Green Lot adjacent to The New CWS and Nutter Field House.
- Fans may either walk to the open practice or park near the Tim Couch Practice Fields, in the C8 lot behind the right-field fence of Cliff Hagan Stadium, Parking Structure 7 or the three (3) designated Employee lots on Sports Center Drive, north of Cooper.
- Fans are reminded to be mindful of the ongoing construction in and around Commonwealth Stadium. Please do not enter Commonwealth Stadium.
The event will conclude the opening week of fall camp for the 2015
Kentucky Wildcats, who will report to fall camp on Aug. 6. Kentucky's
season lidlifter will be on Sept. 5 vs. UL Lafayette, with kickoff set
for 7 p.m. ET at The New CWS, which will be hosting its first game after
a $120 million renovation.
The season opener will be televised on ESPNU. Fans can purchase season tickets, and single-game tickets for home and away games, by visiting UKfootballtix.com.
For more information on the Kentucky football team, visit UKathletics.com or follow @UKFootball on Twitter and Instagram, or Kentucky Football on Facebook.