All-Session Ticket Prices
|Adults (ages 19-64)||$36|
|Youth (ages 0-18)||$24|
|Seniors (ages 65+)||$24|
Single Session Ticket Prices
|Adults (ages 19-64)||$22|
|Youth (ages 0-18)||$15|
|Seniors (ages 65+)||$15|
Every person, regardless of age, must have a ticket to enter the facility. UK Employee/Student IDs are not valid for free/discounted admission.
UK Students: UK students may show their Wildcard Student ID at the Joe Craft Center ticket windows on Saturday, March 22, beginning at 9:00 am to receive a complimentary 1st Round ticket paid for by UK Athletics Marketing. There will be a limited number of tickets and each student is permitted to pick up only one per round. Should UK advance to the 2nd Round, a limited number of complimentary tickets will be available again on Monday, March 24 beginning at 4:30 pm.
Three Ways to Purchase Tickets
- Online at www.ukathletics.com/tickets
- Call the UK Ticket Office at (800) 928-2287. Hours are Monday - Friday, 9:00 am - 4:00 pm EST.
- Purchase in person at the UK Ticket Office located in the Joe Craft Center (338 Lexington Avenue, Lexington, KY 40506)
- All-Session tickets are valid for two games on Saturday and one game on Monday. Fans may not leave the Coliseum and re-enter between games on Saturday.
- Single session tickets went on sale February 18th at 9:00 AM. Fans are encouraged to purchase all-session tickets to secure the best possible seats.
- Single session group rate (10 or people) is $8 per ticket (sections R-Z and RR-ZZ) is available now. Fans interested in group seating should contact the UK Ticket Office at (800) 928-2287.
- All seating at Memorial Coliseum is reserved. Chairback seats are located on the west side (Sections A-J and AA-JJ). Bleacher seats are located on the east side (Sections R-Z and RR-ZZ). All seats in rows 3-6 are chairbacks.
- Individuals requiring special access (e.g., individuals who are disabled and/or need special seating) should contact the UK Ticket Office at (800) 928-2287 during regular business hours, 9:00 am - 4:00 pm EST, Monday through Friday. Tickets will be administered in accordance with ADA guidelines, based on availability.
- Due to NCAA ticket obligations for this event, season ticket holders will not receive the same seats they normally have at Memorial Coliseum.
- All-session Tickets were mailed the week of February 10, 2014.
- Tickets will not be refunded, exchanged, or returned.
- Unless specifically authorized by the NCAA, tickets may not be offered as a prize in a sweepstakes, drawing, auction or contest.
- Persons selling or reselling tickets in violation of any applicable city, county, or state regulations, ordinances, or laws are subject to arrest and prosecution.
- For more information, call (800) 928-2287, or send an email to email@example.com.
- For more information on the NCAA and its 89 championships, visit www.ncaa.com.
Gameday Will Call and Ticket Sales - Locations and Hours
Saturday, March 22 – Doors open at 10:00 AM
Ticket Sales (Lexington Avenue/Joe Craft Center Ticket Windows) – opens at 9:00 AM
General Public Will Call (Avenue of Champions/Euclid Avenue Ticket Windows) – opens at 9:00 AM
Player Guest Entrance (Rose St. Entrance) – opens at 10:00 AM
Monday, March 24 – Doors open at 5:30 PM
Ticket Sales (Lexington Avenue/Joe Craft Center Ticket Windows) – opens at 4:30 PM
General Public Will Call (Avenue of Champions/Euclid Avenue Ticket Windows) – opens at 4:30 PM
Player Guest Entrance (Rose St. Entrance) – opens at 5:30 PM
General Public Will Call: You must have a photo ID to pick up your tickets, and they will only be released to the proper name on the ticket account.
Living Social: Single session tickets purchased through Living Social must be picked up at Will Call. Please present your printed voucher or smartphone voucher along with valid Photo ID.