All-Session Ticket Prices
|Adults (ages 19-64)||$36|
|Youth (ages 0-18)||$24|
|Seniors (ages 65+)||$24|
Single Session Ticket Prices
|Adults (ages 19-64)||$22|
|Youth (ages 0-18)||$15|
|Seniors (ages 65+)||$15|
Every person, regardless of age, must have a ticket to enter the facility. UK Employee/Student IDs are not valid for free/discounted admission.
UK Students: UK students may show their Wildcard Student ID at the Joe Craft Center ticket windows on Friday, March 20, beginning at 10:00 am to receive a complimentary 1st Round ticket paid for by UK Athletics Marketing. There will be a limited number of tickets and each student is permitted to pick up only one per round. Should UK advance to the 2nd Round, a limited number of complimentary tickets will be available again on Sunday, March 22 beginning at 12:30 pm. Single session tickets for college students from other universities are $5.00 (one ticket per student with college ID).
Three Ways to Purchase Tickets
- Online at ukhoopstix.com
- Call the UK Ticket Office at (800) 928-2287. Hours are Monday - Friday, 9:00 am - 4:00 pm EST.
- Purchase in person at the UK Ticket Office located in the Joe Craft Center (338 Lexington Avenue, Lexington, KY 40506)
- All-Session tickets are valid for two games on Friday and one game on Sunday. Fans may not leave the Coliseum and re-enter between games on Friday.
- Single session tickets will go on sale Tuesday, March 17 at 9:00 AM. Fans are encouraged to purchase all-session tickets to secure the best possible seats.
- Single session group rate (10 or people) is $10 per ticket (sections R-Z and RR-ZZ) is available beginning Tuesday, March 17. Fans interested in group seating should contact the UK Ticket Office at (800) 928-2287.
- All seating at Memorial Coliseum is reserved. Chairback seats are located on the west side (Sections A-J and AA-JJ). Bleacher seats are located on the east side (Sections R-Z and RR-ZZ). All seats in rows 3-6 are chairbacks.
- Individuals requiring special access (e.g., individuals who are disabled and/or need special seating) should contact the UK Ticket Office at (800) 928-2287 during regular business hours, 9:00 am - 4:00 pm EST, Monday through Friday. Tickets will be administered in accordance with ADA guidelines, based on availability.
- Due to NCAA ticket obligations for this event, season ticket holders will not receive the same seats they normally have at Memorial Coliseum.
- Tickets will not be refunded, exchanged, or returned.
- Unless specifically authorized by the NCAA, tickets may not be offered as a prize in a sweepstakes, drawing, auction or contest.
- Persons selling or reselling tickets in violation of any applicable city, county, or state regulations, ordinances, or laws are subject to arrest and prosecution.
- For more information, call (800) 928-2287, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For more information on the NCAA and its 89 championships, visit www.ncaa.com.
Gameday Will Call and Ticket Sales - Locations and Hours
Friday, March 20 - Doors open at 11:00 AM
Ticket Sales (Lexington Avenue/Joe Craft Center Ticket Windows) - opens at 9:00 AM
General Public Will Call (Avenue of Champions/Euclid Avenue Ticket Windows) - opens at 10:00 AM
Player Guest Entrance (Rose St. Entrance) - opens at 11:00 AM
Sunday, March 22 - Doors open at 1:30 PM
Ticket Sales (Lexington Avenue/Joe Craft Center Ticket Windows) - opens at 12:30 PM
General Public Will Call (Avenue of Champions/Euclid Avenue Ticket Windows) - opens at 12:30 PM
Player Guest Entrance (Rose St. Entrance) - opens at 1:30 PM
General Public Will Call: You must have a photo ID to pick up your tickets, and they will only be released to the proper name on the ticket account.