Southeastern Conference Media Days kicks off Wednesday from the Wynfrey Hotel in Hoover, Ala.
First up in the three-day media extravaganza is Florida, Arkansas, South Carolina and Mississippi State on Wednesday, followed by Kentucky, Georgia, Tennessee and Auburn on Thursday, and Vanderbilt, Alabama, Ole Miss and LSU on Friday.
Head coach Joker Phillips, linebacker Danny Trevathan, quarterback Morgan Newton and offensive lineman Stuart Hines will represent Kentucky on Thursday morning, which you can view a live video stream of by clicking here. If you're set on watching each person to see what they have to say about the upcoming season, Newton is scheduled to go at 9:50 a.m., Hines at 10:40 a.m., Trevathan at 10:50 a.m. and Phillips at 11 a.m. (all times are eastern).
While I won't be making the trip this year (a member of UK Sports Video is going in my place to shoot a behind-the-scenes video for the website), I will have a story or two from UK's session on the blog at some point. We'll also have a couple of Twitter updates from the action from the @UKAthleticsNews handle.
If that's not enough for you, the SEC will have extensive coverage for you on its website, including the aforementioned live video stream, a live chat and Facebook giveaways. You can learn more about those in the links below or by viewing the SEC Media Days homepage.
SEC's coverage of Media Days:
- Live Video Stream - Every coach and every player will be shown live on camera when they take the microphone in Hoover.
- Live Audio - The SEC mobile and tablet apps will feature live audio of each coach and player throughout the week of events.
- Live Chat - SEC Insider Eric SanInocencio will be chatting live each day with fans - send your questions as he will be asking fan questions of the players and coaches in attendance from inside the event.
- Archived Video - Get video highlights of each day, and re-watch each coach and player as they preview the 2011 season.
- Player and Coach Quotes - Read every word spoken in Hoover.
- Facebook Giveaways - Join the SEC's official Facebook page, and keep an eye out
for special giveaways from SEC Media Days.
- Exclusive On-site Written Reports - Follow the daily journal of events as the SEC Nation covers all the action.
- Twitter Updates - Follow the SEC's various twitter feeds throughout the week to gain inside access during the player and coach rotations.