Every Tuesday, UK Athletics recognizes outstanding performances for our student-athletes. These are the honorees for the week ending Sunday, Jan. 30:
Women's basketball: Victoria Dunlap
- Averaged a team-high 21.5 points, 10.0 rebounds and 2.0 steals in UK's two SEC road wins over Ole Miss and Alabama last week.
- Hit 52.9 percent from the floor and 63.6 percent from the free-throw line for the week.
- Scored 16 of her team-high 18 points in the decisive second-half vs. Ole Miss.
- Grabbed her 27th career and fifth double-double of the season vs. Alabama with a team-high 25 points and 15 rebounds.
- It marked her sixth career 25-point and 15-rebound game, her first of the season.
- With 43 points in the two games and 1,639 in her career, she moved up two spots to No. 3 on the all-time scoring list, passing Pam Browning (1,598 points from 1974-78) and Sam Mahoney (1,601 points from 2005-08).
- With six steals and 274 in her career, she moved up to No. 3 on UK's all-time steals list, passing Patty Jo Hedges (271 steals from 1979-83).
- Just three rebounds shy (997) of joining Valerie Still as the only two players in school history to pull down 1,000 rebounds in a career.
Swimming and diving: Lisa Faulkner
- Won both events she competed in, the one- and three-meter dive.
- Received a career-best score of 321.20 on the one-meter board.
- Score of 321.20 on the one-meter board is the third best in program history.
Swimming and diving: Greg Ferrucci
- Won both the one- and three-meter board competitions.
- Has won the last six diving events he's competed in.
- Recorded a career-best score of 368.85 on the one-meter board.
- His score of 368.85 on the one-meter board is the fourth best all-time at Kentucky, bettering his previous best score of 362.25 which was then the fourth-best score all-time at Kentucky.
Men's basketball: Doron Lamb
- Tallied game-high 19 points in helping lead Kentucky to 66-60 win over Georgia on Saturday.
- Recorded 14th multiple 3-pointer game this season.
- Hit two free throws late to help ice the game against the Bulldogs
Women's basketball: Jennifer O'Neill
- Averaged 7.5 points off the bench in just 14.5 minutes per game in UK's two SEC wins over Ole Miss and Alabama last week.
- Was critical in UK's win over Ole Miss, scoring eight of her 10 points in the final minutes. With UK trailing by two points with less than seven minutes remaining in the game, O'Neill hit back-to-back 3-pointers to give the Cats a lead they would not relinquish.
- Also dished out a career-high-tying four assists vs. the Rebels.
- Scored five points in 11 minutes off the bench in UK's win over Alabama.
- Has made at least one 3-pointer in six consecutive games.
Swimming and diving: Chatham Penrod
- Part of two Keating Aquatic Center record times.
- Swam first leg in victorious 200 medley relay which set a KAC pool record time of 1:45.07.
- Won the 200 backstroke by setting a KAC pool record with a finish of 2:02.63.
- Won every race she was a part of.