Women's golf: Ashleigh Albrecht
- Led Kentucky at the UCF Challenge to its second-lowest team round in program history since records began being kept in 1987-88.
- Shot an opening-round, bogey-free, 6-under-par, 66, the second-lowest individual round in program history.
- Eagled the par 5 seventh hole from 59 yards out.
Women's tennis: Megan Broderick
- Went 2-1 in singles play over the week and is tied for the team lead with three wins in singles play during the spring season.
- Went 2-1 in doubles play over the week, including a win while paired with freshman Khristina Blajkevitch over the No. 13 doubles tandem in the country.
Swimming and diving: Lisa Faulkner
- Earned a career-best score on the three-meter board (347.60).
- Holds the second-best score on the three-meter board in UK history (347.60).
- Finished in fourth place on the three-meter board.
- Finished in the top nine on all three boards at the SEC Diving Championships.
Swimming and diving: Greg Ferrucci
- Named SEC Male Freshman Diver of the Year.
- Earned career-best marks on the one-meter, three-meter and platform.
- Holds the second-best score on the three-meter board in UK history (400.55).
- Holds the second-best score on the platform in UK history (336.00).
- Holds the third best score on the one-meter in UK history (378.50).
- Finished in the top-seven on all three boards at the SEC Diving Championships.
Men's basketball: Terrence Jones
- Averaged a double-double on the week.
- Recorded his league-leading eighth double-double of the season against Tennesssee.
- Tied season high with four blocks against the Vols.
- Tallied team-high 25 points at Vanderbilt.
- Has scored in double-figures in four straight games and 16 of his last 17 games.
Softball: Emily Jolly
- Freshman Emily Jolly was the lone true freshman to start all five opening weekend games for the Blue and White when she made five starts at second base.
- In her first career game, she had a two-run single to help upset No. 22/24 Ohio State.
- Matched a single-game UK record with three doubles in UK's victory over DePaul, a feat only achieved by one other player in school history.
- She also plated a pair of scores in that outing, including driving in the game's final two runs in the eighth inning to help UK secure a comeback from three down to defeat the Blue Demons by a 6-3 final margin.
- For the week, she batted .308 with four RBI, three extra-base hits and a perfect fielding percentage, which included eight putouts and eight assists.
Men's basketball: DeAndre Liggins
- Scored in double-figures in back-to-back games for the second time this season.
- Tied career high with 19 points against Tennessee while recording career-high five steals.
- Had an efficient shooting night by making 5-of-6 field goals and 7 of 8 at the foul line.
- Posted ninth double-digit scoring effort against Vanderbilt.
- The Wildcats are 8-1 when Liggins scores in double-figures.
- Sam DeMartine helped UK go 4-1 to start the season, which included a run-rule five-inning upset of No. 22/24 Ohio State in the opener.
- UK has now defeated a top-25 ranked team in the season opener in two straight seasons.
- DeMartine's RBI single in the top of the third proved to be the only offense UK would need to defeat the Buckeyes.
- For the week, DeMartine led the team with a .462 batting average and a team-best two home runs.
- One of her bombs led a three-run comeback effort to down DePaul in extra innings when she hit a solo shot in the top of the seventh to begin the rally from three back.
- Her two runs scored against the Blue Demons is a career high.
- She led the team for the weekend with two multi-hit games.
- Teamed with Erika Silence for the first back-to-back home runs of the season in the win over Ohio State.
- The three home runs against the Buckeyes matched a school record for home runs in a single game.
Women's basketball: A'dia Mathies
- Averaged a team-high 16.0 points, 5.0 rebounds and 3.0 assists in UK's two games last week.
- Hit 48 percent from the field and 87.5 percent from the free-throw line in two games.
- Scored a game-high 16 points in UK's first win over LSU in Lexington since 1994.
- Also charted a game-high four steals and two assists in the win. Her second assist fed Brittany Henderson who scored the game-winning field goal with 1.1 seconds remaining.
- Scored 11 of her game-high 16 points in the decisive second half and at one point strung together seven straight points from the 8:38 mark to 6:01 remaining in the game, putting the Wildcats up 40-37.
- Scored a team-high 16 points while recording seven rebounds and a game-high four assists against South Carolina.
- Only Wildcat to score at least one point in all 25 games.
- Has now scored in double figures 46 times in her career.
Track and field: Sharif Webb
- Senior Sharif Webb grabbed a fifth-place finish in the men's 800-meter run with a time of 1:47.91 at the Husky Classic to capture his spot at the NCAA Indoor Championships.
- Webb's time locked in the Wildcats first NCAA automatic qualifying time of the season.
- The senior narrowly missed out on surpassing his career-best time of 1:47.86, set last season at Notre Dame. His personal-best time currently ranks second on UK's all-time 800m list, only trailing David Freeman who ran 1:47.40 in 2003.
- Webb returned to Kentucky this season as the Wildcats' only men's indoor All-America honoree a year ago and with his performance Saturday will have an opportunity to duplicate that run.