Every Tuesday, UK Athletics recognizes outstanding performances for our student-athletes. These are the honorees for the week ending Sunday, Jan. 16:
Women's basketball: Victoria Dunlap
- Averaged a team-high 21.0 points, 9.0 rebounds and 4.0 steals in UK's two SEC wins last week.
- Recorded her 26th career and fourth double-double of the season with a game-high 22 points and 10 rebounds against Mississippi State. She also added a game-high five steals and three assists.
- Scored a team-high 20 points and grabbed eight rebounds in helping UK secure its first conference win of the season over South Carolina. She also collected three steals and two blocks in the win.
- Her 22 points vs. the Bulldogs moved her up to No. 5 on UK's all-time scoring list with 1,567 career points, passing Sara Potts (1,563 points from 2001-05).
- Took sole possession of third place on UK's all-time double-doubles list with 26 career double-doubles, passing Josh Mills (25 from 1990-93).
- Two blocks vs. South Carolina moved her up to No. 2 on UK's all-time list with 157, passing Valerie Still (156 blocks from 1979-83).
- Has now scored 20 or more points six times this season, including three of her last four games.
Swimming and diving: Greg Ferrucci
- Won the one- and three-meter boards against Alabama on Saturday.
- Named SEC Male Diver of the Week for his performance against the Crimson Tide.
- Set a new career-best score of 362.25 on the one-meter board.
- Ferrucci's score on the one-meter board ranks fourth all-time at Kentucky.
Men's basketball: Terrence Jones
- Came off the bench and broke the UK freshman single-game scoring record with 35 points against Auburn.
- Shot 11 of 17 from the field, including a career -est four 3-pointers.
- Also pulled down eight rebounds in the win.
- Came off the bench in win over LSU and scored 17 points while pulling down seven rebounds.
- Has scored in double figures in 10 straight games.
Men's basketball: Brandon Knight
- Scored in double figures for the 11th and 12th straight games in helping lead UK to a 2-0 record on the week.
- Along with his 13 points against Auburn, Knight also pulled down five rebounds and dished out six assists.
- Hit a career-best five 3-pointers, going 5 of 7 from behind the 3-point line against LSU, scoring a game-high 19 points.
- Also pulled down six boards in the win.
Women's basketball: Bernisha Pinkett
- Averaged team's second-highest point total with 15.5 ppg in UK's two SEC wins last week.
- Came off the bench to notch a career-high 18 points and four assists in a career-high 25 minutes of play in helping UK secure its first conference win of the season over South Carolina. Her previous high was 17 points vs. No. 12 Notre Dame.
- Hit a season-high 72.7 percent, connecting on 8-of-11 attempts from the floor against the Gamecocks.
- Dished out a career-high four assists vs. USC.
- Followed that performance with 13 points in a reserve role vs. Mississippi State. Also added four rebounds and three assists in the win.
- Has now scored in double figures six times this season.