Every Tuesday, UK Athletics recognizes outstanding performances for our student-athletes. These are the honorees for the week ending Sunday, Dec. 5:
Women's basketball: Maegan Conwright
- Freshman Maegan Conwright reached double-figures in scoring for the third time this season with 13 points vs. Louisville.
- Scored 10 of her 13 points in the first half and added two assists and one steal in the game.
- Has earned a starting spot at point guard in five consecutive games.
- Has dished out a team-high 15 assists this season and is UK's third-leading scorer.
Women's basketball: Victoria Dunlap
- Senior forward Victoria Dunlap put together her 24th career double-double with a team-high 17 points and a career-high 23 rebounds in UK's only game last week vs. Louisville.
- Her 23 boards tied for the school's third-highest single-game rebounding mark and were the most rebounds in a game since Valerie Still grabbed a school-record 27 rebounds vs. National College on Feb. 9, 1982.
- She became just the fifth player in school history to grab 20 or more rebounds in a game.
- It marked her 30th career double-figure rebounding effort, including her second this season.
- With 17 points, she moved past Kristi Cushenberry (1,358 points from 1988-92) for 12th on UK's career scoring list with 1,363.
- She also swiped a game-high five steals to move past Sandy Harding (224 from 1983-87) for seventh place on UK's career list with 225.
Men's basketball: Doron Lamb
Scored career high 24 points in game at North Carolina ... Tied career high with seven field goals while attempting career high 12 field goals ... Tied career high three 3-pointers made ... Hit career high seven free throws ... Has scored in double-figures in back-to-back games and in five of seven games this season.