The dust has settled from the NBA Draft and the five Kentucky basketball players that wore UK blue and white and have shed their blue and white jerseys for alternate colors.
- Sally Jenkins from the Washington Post writes that NBA Draft night was a perfect baclance of the past and future of John Wall.
- The Washington Post also has video of Wall's intoductory news conference. Can't embed the video so check it out here.
- Chris Duncan of the Associated Press writes that Patrick Patterson is eager to begin his NBA career with the Houston Rockets.
- The Orlando Sentinel talks to first-round pick Daniel Orton about the influence his late mother had on him.
- Los Angeles Clippers general manager Neil Olshey talks to the Los Angeles Times on the Clippers' draft night and says that they had Eric Bledsoe right behind John Wall on the positional depth chart.