The UK Ticket Office is making some slight adjustments to the purchasing/ordering process for student season football tickets, which will go on sale June 1 at 9 a.m. for the upcoming fall season.
The basic changes to the ordering process:
- The initial ordering period will begin on June 1 and conclude once the season ticket allotment has been sold.
- The most significant change this year is the introduction of online ordering, beginning June 1, eliminating the paper order forms we have used in previous years.
- Note that you must order a ticket during the initial ordering period to be eligible to participate in the group seating window described below.
- After the ordering period has concluded and you have purchased your season ticket, there will be a "group seating registration window" open online over a period of two weeks in July.
- During this online window, students can log back into their ticket accounts and create a seating group. After setting up a group, you can then email your group info to other students who purchased a season ticket, inviting them to join your seating group. It will be the responsibility of the group leader to share the group info with other students they wish to join their group. All groups must be set up and joined during the "group seating registration window" in July. Groups will be restricted to a maximum size of 50 members each.
- Once the group seating window has closed, the UK Ticket Office will assign seats.
- Your seating location will depend on the time that you initially purchased your season ticket during the initial ordering period. For example, an individual student who purchased a ticket on June 1 will be assigned a better seat than a student who purchased a ticket on June 15. If you join a group, your group's collective "time" will be based on the latest group member to purchase their ticket.
- After all seats have been assigned, students will be able to check their seating locations online in August, and season ticket pick-up will begin on Monday, August 23.
Full details of the ticket process can be found online at http://www.ukathletics.com/tickets/student-tickets.html. For questions, please contact the UK Ticket Office by phone at (800) 928-2287 or (859) 257-1818 or by e-mail at email@example.com.