University of Kentucky Athletics Facility Tours
All tour requests directed to: Scott Geisinger (859) 218-1777 or AthleticsFacilities@uky.edu.
- Requests must be made for no more than one month in advance
- Requests must allow a 48-hour turnaround period
- Tours will be available Monday-Thursday 8 a.m. - 12 p.m.; Friday 8 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Maximum number of tours per day: 3
Once a tour is requested, you will be contacted by a UK representative to finalize details pertaining to date, time, meeting location & parking.
- Maximum of 12 individuals per tour.
- No food or drinks allowed on tour.
- One unopened bottled water is permissible per individual.
- Flash cameras are allowed. Video recording is NOT allowed.
- Parking stalls will be provided to a maximum of four cars.
- Tours will NOT be given when the university observes holiday hours.
- Tours will require large amounts of walking. Accommodations can be made for those who will need extra assistance. Please be upfront & specific with needs when scheduling your tour.
- Unaccounted individuals may not join the tour.
- Tour length: 30-45min
SPECIAL REQUESTS: (Large groups/Closed hours) Assessed on a case by case basis. Large groups will need to fill out the request below and also send in a deposit via email or fax .
Request a Tour Online
Please complete the form below or contact Scott Geisinger at (859) 218-1777 or AthleticsFacilities@uky.edu.
Commonwealth Stadium is currently under renovation and not available for tour requests. Please email AthleticsFacilities@uky.edu for further information.